[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki bratz does tiki's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
bratz does tiki's
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-18 10:52 am   Permalink

alright so I did it. I stopped on my way home from work friday and bought the barbie tiki bar. My daughter loves it. I have to say it's pretty cool. The Jamaica thing is only on the box, so once you throw that away no one knows.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-19 1:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-16 19:12, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-01-16 08:34, freddiefreelance wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-01-15 12:55, Tiki_Bong wrote:
I still think Barbie had a far killer bod that these little street sluts...

Bong, have you seen the new My-Scene Barbie? They're a Bratz rip-off with larger breasts & thong underwear. Buy all 4 with apre-ski/snowboarding gear & you get your own cell phone. Every 12 year old wants 1.

Yeah, but Barbie always had that sort of "girl-next-door-with-a-fabuloso-I-want-to-bury-my-head-in-your-boobs-lick-you-from-where-your-toes-begin-bite-the-head-off-a-rattle-snake (OK, a little Blackfoot talk) look about her, I couldn't resist. Of course a Chinese Barbie would've been cool...

I thought they did one. There's blonde & brunette, latina, 3 different shades of black, & I thought there was an oriental 1, too. Maybe it was 1 of Kelly or Skipper's friends...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-19 1:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I thought they did one. There's blonde & brunette, latina, 3 different shades of black, & I thought there was an oriental 1, too. Maybe it was 1 of Kelly or Skipper's friends...

my girlfriend bought her mom the Thai princess barbie - they do come in every flavor. they also had REALLY bad x-files, addams family, and other cool things they had no business ruining. i used to really hate barbie, but those bratz things just make me violently irate. i'm not sure why.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-19 10:51 pm   Permalink

But I am SO proud of my Star Trek Barbie, complete with Ken and cardboard cutouts of Spock and Kirk (seated!). Ken is in Commander's gold, and Barbie's a RED SHIRT! As IF!! They come with little tricorders and phasers.

Best part (besides Barbie's tights, mini skirt, black Beatle boots, and woven Nurse Chapel hair) - the disclaimer in teensy weensy print on the back:

"Space instruments are non-working"

DAMN!!!!!

(I also love my Nascar Barbie. That's it for my Barbie's, however, besides the mini-skirt go-go girl one.)

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-20 06:23 am   Permalink

i like these customized barbies that are all over ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2979661678&category=15953

maybe i should make a whole tribe of early rapa nui inhabitants raising a moai out of barbies. of course, if mattell had its way, the moai head would look like ken.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-22 01:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-19 22:51, Formikahini wrote:
But I am SO proud of my Star Trek Barbie, complete with Ken and cardboard cutouts of Spock and Kirk (seated!).

I have Star Trek Barbie and Ken too. I also have a Picard doll -- we all know that's who Star Trek Barbie *really* wants.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gustw
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-22 10:51 am   Permalink

uhhh...err....

*virtually flips through RULES book*

Nevermind.

View Profile of gustw Send a personal message to gustw  Email gustw Goto the website of gustw     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation