FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Dallas tiki gathering Jan. 30th?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Dallas tiki gathering Jan. 30th?
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 10:28 am   Permalink

I figured I'd start a new thread for this.
So we're thinking about Fri. Jan 30th around 8:00ish at Coconuts. So far the people who say they will definitely come are:
Juno
Tiki Mikey
Diesel tiki

So who else is in? Suelo? Unkle John?

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 10:37 am   Permalink

unless i have a gig, i'll be there.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suelo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-19 4:43 pm   Permalink

Unless something wacky comes up between now & then, I'll be there too. I started back at school this week (first time back in 10 years!), and I'm taking 9 hours & working full time...we'll see if my sanity holds up until then!

View Profile of suelo Send a personal message to suelo  Goto the website of suelo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suelo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-19 4:58 pm   Permalink

Okay, I'm about 99% sure that myself & my boyfriend will be there...in the meantime, check out this link of our pictures of what is now known as "the tiki room" from the old Trader Vics...

http://www.clubphoto.com/reward.php?id=1643105&mid=members2_kristen204272&pwd=

See you all on the 30th???
Suelo

View Profile of suelo Send a personal message to suelo  Goto the website of suelo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
diesel tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-20 08:24 am   Permalink

I definitely intend to be there, hopefully nothing bad will intervene. What time is everyone else showing up?

View Profile of diesel tiki Send a personal message to diesel tiki  Email diesel tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-20 10:19 am   Permalink

I plan on being there between 8 and 8:30 (coming from McKinney) but don't let ME set the starting time. If you folks want to start earlier then by all means do.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
diesel tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-23 08:34 am   Permalink

Due to my car returning from the shop with a wonderful present($1900 bill). I regret to inform you that I won't be able to attend the festivities. I am, however,game for another meeting of the mai tais.
mahalo

View Profile of diesel tiki Send a personal message to diesel tiki  Email diesel tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 1:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I regret to inform you that I won't be able to attend the festivities.

That's a bummer but totally understandable.

Anyone else in/out? It's a week away.

Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-25 11:25 am   Permalink

I found out last night, that Outhouse Moan has another private party gig. Jan 31. :\ oh well at leat it's a hundred bucks i could use for drinking next time.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suelo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-25 5:29 pm   Permalink

Ahhh, so once again we've failed to grab a group!!! I just started back to school and after 2 weeks of school and working full time I'm ready to scream!!! Oh yeah, I've got a car in the shop as we speak...we'll see if that means a huge bill, or saying screw it and buying a new car!
Okay...this is crazy...we MUST come up with a date and stick with it. Even if it means we all meet just for ONE drink!!!
Love & Tiki's,
Suelo

Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-25 8:01 pm   Permalink

Maybe we should all simultaneously drink mai tai's from home and then chat on Tiki Shout.

TikiMikey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-25 9:40 pm   Permalink

So the 30th is a no-go? Man, the CA Hoity Toities wouldn't let this kind of thing happen.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMikey on 2004-01-25 21:42 ]

View Profile of TikiMikey Send a personal message to TikiMikey  Email TikiMikey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 8:10 pm   Permalink

maybe we should shoot for sometime during a saturday morning/noon/afternoon...heck I don't mind drinking at 10am.

Sidenote: My band will be in Dallas performing, watch our site in the next few days on where and what time Feb. 7th.

If I get my shed built in time, I'm wanting to have a Luau. Everyone will be invited, but I'll announce it in the proper thread when it gets closer to happening.

hazmania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-27 11:37 am   Permalink

So is this definitively off? I was planning on attending with two others.

View Profile of hazmania Send a personal message to hazmania  Email hazmania     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-27 12:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:
So is this definitively off? I was planning on attending with two others.

I can still go. What time will you be there?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation