FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food how many Zombies?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
how many Zombies?
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-11 10:16 pm   Permalink

Hey Trustar,

I grew up out there and the wife and I still commute inland daily to work. I gotta give you credit for seeing the tiki mug half full, bro! I'm quite certain that the cool beach breezes have made me soft, but after seeing the weather report this morning for the Inland Empire...104 degrees!!! Yikes!!! I'm never coming back baby, but I am sure I speak for Bong and the rest of the OC Tribe -- you are always welcome here, man!

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-11 10:26 pm   Permalink

Hey Bong and Arty

Thanks for the cool breeze posts.
We needed every little bit we could get today. I lost two pair of flip-flops in the melting, bubbling asphalt! We always try to have a cool tiki day but this one made us a
"sufferin' bastard". It's pretty bad when I wish I was back at work in East L.A.!

Can't wait until next weekend till I can soak the feets in the surf. We are going to bring down the RV and stay the weekend. We'll try to hook-up, maybe Saturday night?

See y'all then.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-08-12 12:53 pm   Permalink

Trustar,

Are you going to the Gathering of the Tribes at Ben's?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-12 7:41 pm   Permalink

Bong

Would not miss it for the world.
We are trying to get the whole Trustar tribe there in all their glory. Hope to see you and Debbie there with all of the usual suspects.
Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-14 11:36 am   Permalink

Hey Bong and Trustar (et. al.),

I can't tell you how bummed I am that I'm gonna miss you all at "Gathering of the Tribes." This is the one Sunday out of the year that I have to work (happened last year at this time with Tiki Oasis I)! This is especially painful since I'm close enough to ride my friggen' bike there!!!

So drink an exotic for me and mine and we'll be there in spirit! Hopefully we'll catch up with you at Tiki Farm or the Shag event in Brea.

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2002-08-14 11:36 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AdOrAdam
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-21 3:27 pm   Permalink

I've recently started a 'how many published Zombie recipes are there?' thread

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=45967&forum=10&start=0

I spotted this thread while checking there was nothing similar to what I intended to start = I'd like to bump this thread for having the same topic, going off topic & being hilarious

View Profile of AdOrAdam Send a personal message to AdOrAdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation