FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki events on the EC or in the Midwest????
Tiki events on the EC or in the Midwest????
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-20 08:13 am   Permalink

Hey all,
My wife and I are having a tough time figuring out our vacation this year..Are there any Tiki events/Weekenders planned for the area? Either on the East Coast or Midwest? I dont know if we can make it to Las Vegas.
Lemme Know!
JAy

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikidrummer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-22 11:58 pm   Permalink

Howdy,

Why don't you come to New York City and see The Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio play at Otto's Shrunken Head every Monday from
9-1am??? It's not a weekender but it'll sure be a bender... Have fun, whatever you do.

--tikidrummer

View Profile of tikidrummer Send a personal message to tikidrummer  Goto the website of tikidrummer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 06:17 am   Permalink

Hukilau is in Fort lauderdale, but that's not until the end of September. Would that be a good time for you to take off?

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation