FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-26 12:57 pm   Permalink

( Sung to the tune of Sweet Polly Purebreads lament from the Underdog cartoon show):
OH where oh where has my warrior mug gone?
Oh where oh where can he be????

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 10:18 am   Permalink

My #180 has arrived safe and sound.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kreaky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 10:22 pm   Permalink

I still have received nothing, but remain confident. I call every day to check shipping status, and order something new. I think that it a good TF strategy! Screw the Shag stuff, I want my Kava Bowl!!!!!

Chers,

Kt
tonight I only had beer and wine:(

View Profile of Kreaky Tiki Send a personal message to Kreaky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 11:43 am   Permalink

Here's a copy of an email we received from Holden. I guess it explains the delay we have been experiencing.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your patience in awaiting the last final shipment our recent Shag "It's all about the Tiki" items. We finished shipping a great majority of the remaining open orders this week and hoped to fill the last remaining orders by today, but unfortunately, our kiln run which came out late yesterday failed on us. I lost about 45 mugs yesterday as a result of the orange glaze. It's tough formulating a lead-free high-gloss glaze in the red to near-red end of the color spectrum. We're working through the weekend and should have this resolved very quickly. I'll keep you posted for sure and very shortly, you'll be the proud owner of a Shag Wahaku Warrior and any of the other items (which are long since done/ready) that you ordered from the Farm.
Mahalo,
Holden Westland
Tiki Farm, Inc.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 9:08 pm   Permalink

Well, it may have taken alittle longer than usual to get my mugs but I got 'em, they're awesome, and Holden and Tiki Farm are the greatest! Thanks again!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 6:25 pm   Permalink

I keep praying to the gods.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kreaky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 11:05 pm   Permalink

I got mine, and every thing is cooool. I finally have some shag stuff, but I really dig the Kava bowl!

cheers,

KT

View Profile of Kreaky Tiki Send a personal message to Kreaky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-08 4:35 pm   Permalink

Looks like I have another mug that found disfavor with Pele. The glaze on the Mutuaga mug is starting to flake off in chunks. I sent Holden an email in the hope he might be able to help me out. Oh, the horror! It's the coolest mug of the 3, too!

3/8/04 7:30 EST

Post Script: Holden just got back to me, and he's going to set me up! TikiFarm Rocks!

[ This Message was edited by: tikigreg on 2004-03-08 17:28 ]

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-08 5:35 pm   Permalink

I was wondering if anybody else is still waiting to get their order like me. Has anybody heard any news?

[ This Message was edited by: net-tiki on 2004-03-08 17:36 ]

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-08 6:09 pm   Permalink

Net-tiki, We are still waiting for the Warrior mug. Did you read the message I posted above from Holden? We're Trying to be patient. We had wondered if we were the only ones still waiting but I guess you answered that one. Hang in there!

net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-08 6:53 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, I forgot about that thanks 8ft for the reminder.

Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 6:37 pm   Permalink

What a surprise to see at my doorstep today my Wahaku Warrior mug!

Thanks Holden!

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation