FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Shag All About the Tiki Mugs
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 6:18 pm   Permalink

I talked to someone at tikifarm, and they have had computer problems and thats why they haven't been able to email anyone.
She was able to confirm my order because I had a confirmation number. Maybe if you did get a confirmation number you made it. Well thats postive thinking anyways.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 07:08 am   Permalink

just received my mugs from shagmart and the wahaku warrior mug is damaged see image.

Who do I contact Shagmart or Tiki Farm. What is the likelyhood of me getting another mug since they are sold out.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 07:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-05 07:08, kbgator wrote:
just received my mugs from shagmart and the wahaku warrior mug is damaged see image.

Who do I contact Shagmart or Tiki Farm. What is the likelyhood of me getting another mug since they are sold out.

I would call/email Holden @ TikiFarm. Pretty sure He is away till Monday. I think they may have a few for incidents like this (just my guess). I got the Outrigger and it had a crack in it. All the mugs where fine, and the Farm is in the process of shipping me a replacement to RMA the broken one back.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 07:39 am   Permalink

I emailed shagmart and am awaiting a response. If I don't here from them today I will definitely call them and maybe even call Tiki Farm. God I hope they may have a few extras for a case like this. The mug is awesome. There must be something wrong in the glazing. There is a lot of cracking down by the tongue. It looks like if I touch it will just crack off. Holden is pretty good about responding to messages posted here. Maybe he will read this and get back to me. By the way it is mug 128/300.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-05 4:09 pm   Permalink

Just received a conformation email from the Tiki Farm.

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 9:14 pm   Permalink

Just got my confirmation as well. It was sent as "Bulk" e-mail to all who got through in time. Wow, I should hang on to the list. I've got everyone's e-mail's that got through, just in case I ever have a tiki mug to sell.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 9:21 pm   Permalink

Wohoo! I just got my congratulations email as well.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-02-06 12:31 am   Permalink

Congratulations to the 122 lucky buyers.

Being privacy conscious, I'm glad I buy under an alternate e-mail...

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 06:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-06 00:31, BaronV wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that lapse too. I'm glad I used my work e-mail instead of home. Am still trying to figure out how to explain to the missus that I spent another $100 on tiki mugs.

JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 09:49 am   Permalink

whew, was gettin a little worried there.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 4:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

ditto

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 9:32 pm   Permalink

I'm back!! 7 days of Aloha in Kauai... I proposed to my girlfriend while there... she said yes!!! I met an awesome carver in northern Kapaa (eastern/coconut cost of Kauai) and got some great photos - will share them soon! The trip was a blast and the lil' ol' Farm has some good friends in Kauai! The messed up mug will be replaced - no worries. We had our local energy co. do a shutdown of our electricity Friday the 31st and I think it took us a few extra days to get the network up and running - I wasn't there to dig into it and take care of biz because... I was on vacation (I think I might have posted earlier the first in 4 years... it was actually 6 years!?!). Well, I'm bbq'in w/my fiancee - will take care of biz tomorrow Sunday through the rest of the week - all is good, I'm a lucky man - many of you will soon (if not already) meet my sweet gal Laura!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 9:50 pm   Permalink

Man, I can't believe I didn't get a confirm email. I was sure that I got in there... I typed soooo fast and I thought for sure I got my order in.

Hey congrats Holden! That's some great news, Mrs Mug and myself send our best to you(s)!

....Do I see a Comemorative matched set of mugs celebrating the occasion??

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 9:53 pm   Permalink

Congrats Holden!

Maui is a great place for a wedding!

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-07 10:05 pm   Permalink

Hey Holden - Congrats!! If you get a chance, can post the Tiki details on Kauai? - I leave for Kauai this coming Wednesday & would love any Tiki Tips from what you discovered on the island. I've read all of the previous TC posts on Kauai & Oahu to prep for the trip, but any additional tips would be SO very appreciated

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation