FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving MILES THOMPSON COPRO NASON SHOW in APRIL
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
MILES THOMPSON COPRO NASON SHOW in APRIL
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-22 5:51 pm   Permalink

i'll be previewing some images here for my next show...so check back for the next few weeks! these originals paitnings will be for sale at the show the evening of the 10th of April

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-22 8:07 pm   Permalink

Miles-
Christine and I will be there! Your paintings rule, but we have already discussed that. Later.

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-22 9:27 pm   Permalink

I'm also there FO SHO!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-22 9:47 pm   Permalink

How can any So-Cal Tiki Centralite miss this. Shag is passe' all hail the new king of Tiki Paintings. Alright that may have been laying it on a little thick but seriously Kooch's work is dope and not to be missed.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 09:54 am   Permalink

Sweet stuff. Like yo style.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 1:53 pm   Permalink

Boy oh boy, this will be a great show. Can't wait to be in a room surrounded by your artwork, it'll be like stepping into a tropical fantasyland.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 2:37 pm   Permalink

wish i could make it. I could use a print or original from dat braddah. frankly, i like this style of da wun you get posted. Reminds me of our old brochures on da islands. sweeeet!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Andrew
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-23 3:30 pm   Permalink

I dig that bubble nosed cockpit. The wahine is cool as well.
A

View Profile of Andrew Send a personal message to Andrew      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-24 01:03 am   Permalink

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-24 01:46 am   Permalink

Nice ones! I love the expression on the little red crab!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-24 6:53 pm   Permalink

I tink u know which one of dem three I like da best. I want wun of'dem! she would need a hula skirt though..da wahine don't play'dat! no dis to shag but I kinda like this kine style mo'betta. Being on Paradise I have neva really seen your work until now. I like it because it's more Hawaiiana to me. Eva traded art fo art?

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 12:21 am   Permalink

...more to come...

virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-26 04:32 am   Permalink

Too bad i cannot take this plane to join you...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 4:57 pm   Permalink

Miles,

Just saw your spot in Juxtapoz....sweet! Wish I could make it to Copra Nason.

Scotty

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 5:54 pm   Permalink

We'll definitely be there. Looks like great stuff! Can't wait to see the rest in person. Kooche, are you planning on selling any prints from the show? And what do you expect the price range to be for originals?

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation