FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving MILES THOMPSON COPRO NASON SHOW in APRIL
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
MILES THOMPSON COPRO NASON SHOW in APRIL
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-28 12:10 pm   Permalink

I like the third too, but the Creature surfing is great.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-28 1:07 pm   Permalink

Dreeeeeamy!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-28 7:42 pm   Permalink

thanks you guys!

i had a great day...i gave almost all of the art to the Copro Nason Gallery today to be framed...though i am still working on about 4 other pieces that they don't have yet i feel like i have ALMOST reached the light at the end of the tunnel...those TC members interested in any certain piece can contact the gallery to become part of a list of people that will have their pick of choice in the order that the contacts are recieved...

i would like to take this chance to thank everyone here at tiki central for being SO supportive of my art...i'll be back with one more posting to share my last few pieces for my Idol Time show...thanks again!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Boracho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

You've done it again, Miles. These are sweet. Love the Scuba and Creature of the Black Lagoon surfing ones.

View Profile of El Boracho Send a personal message to El Boracho  Email El Boracho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 4:38 pm   Permalink

Miles- One more week man, Can't wait to see them in person. Christine and I are looking forward to seeing you again, and that bad ass tiki Benzart made for you!

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 6:26 pm   Permalink

i JUST opened the box that the tiki Ben carved for me came in and DUDE it is so damn cool...i've never seen anything like it...it's WAY smaller than i thought it looked in the pic i saw of it...you're gonna dig it i know...RAD!

thanks for all of the support that you've given me man...do you realize that we have known one another for about 4 years now??? BOING? that is crazy! time flies when you get no sleep!

looking forward to seeing you at the opening Scott...say hi to C for me and S and our tiny one...Ava'll be asleep when we're hanging at the show...

one week....EEEP!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mganga
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-02 6:48 pm   Permalink

Good luck, Miles!

Nice work on everything, but I especially like the diving piece!

View Profile of Mganga Send a personal message to Mganga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-03 02:12 am   Permalink

so niiice, as always with you.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-04 11:16 pm   Permalink

Chop chop!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-05 12:34 am   Permalink

this is an addition to the "Idol Time" show that is NOT TIKI! that is right kids...these are paitnings that belong in your kids' rooms...

relax there are 4 2X2' tiki pieces as yet unseen...

[ This Message was edited by: kooche on 2004-04-05 00:37 ]

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-05 10:45 pm   Permalink

Miles, These are very cool. They take me back to my old childhood storybooks as well as the stickers on my crib (yes, I remember them!). The texture seems different from your others as well - very fine pieces!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-08 3:42 pm   Permalink

one more piece to go and i call it quits for this show kids...THANK BABY JESUS!

see you at the tiki ti tonight for a chichci!!!

sirginn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-11 11:24 am   Permalink

Miles- Congratulations, the show looked to be a huge success. Can't wait till May when we can get the painting and add it to our gallery.
Danny's frame is insane, you guys need to team up for a future show, maybe MModern gallery?
Now go sleep, you deserve some rest.

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-11 12:26 pm   Permalink

I have said it before and I willsay it again. Miles is THE MAN! His paintings are the best! Scott it was great to finally meet you two.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-11 1:44 pm   Permalink

great stuff!....got a website???

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation