FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars What's the name of your home tiki bar or tiki space?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
What's the name of your home tiki bar or tiki space?
MontiTiki

Posted: 2012-05-05 4:49 pm   Permalink

MontiTiki's "Tiki Oasis"

View Profile of MontiTiki Send a personal message to MontiTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-kitty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 7:23 pm   Permalink

The Popoki Lounge...Hawiian for "cat"!

View Profile of Tiki-kitty Send a personal message to Tiki-kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 09:50 am   Permalink

Just barely on topic, but not enough for its own topic, and maybe its just the way my mind works, but wouldn't "The Sendak Lounge" or something like that be a great name for a tiki bar? All kinds of great mottos come to mind: "Where the wild things are" and "Wild rumpus every night" for example.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 10:08 am   Permalink

Xxx:: : :: (( TAPAHUT )) :: : ::xxX

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mortarman

Posted: 2012-07-01 12:30 pm   Permalink

Mine's not started yet but I'm working on it. The name will be "The Grotto Lounge"

View Profile of mortarman Send a personal message to mortarman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bloody Good
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-01 3:59 pm   Permalink

My tiki bar is called Bloody's, it is derived from my last name which is Bloodgood.

These are pics from a party I had a year ago and I used my twin brother's vintage bar. A more permanent structure is going to be built next year in the same spot. I hand painted the sign.

View Profile of Bloody Good Send a personal message to Bloody Good  Goto the website of Bloody Good     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-03 9:04 pm   Permalink

"Sweet 808"

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 1:12 pm   Permalink

Mine is called The Lothario Lounge. It is a Mid-Century styled tiki bar with a swingin bachelor pad vibe.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-09-24 2:30 pm   Permalink

The Hana Grotto.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 05:28 am   Permalink

I have three different bar/lounge areas.
First one is all vintage, 'VOODOO LOUNGE'
Second,out door living/dinning area is the 'CAPTAIN TABLE'
Third out, off the side of the garage is 'LAST FLIGHT OUT'

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
_PapaTiki_

Posted: 2012-09-25 4:09 pm   Permalink

My wife and I have an attached room on the back of our house that we converted to a tiki bar. It's called Lava Lounge.

View Profile of _PapaTiki_ Send a personal message to _PapaTiki_      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rumackay

Posted: 2012-09-25 5:19 pm   Permalink

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster, and I've had so much fun reading about all the amazing builds on this site, thanks for sharing

The man cave/tiki bar is under way and progressing slowly but I'll post up some progress shots shortly. The name I came up with for the room:

"The Mahi Mahi Room"

View Profile of rumackay Send a personal message to rumackay      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 4:17 pm   Permalink

My bar/lounge is still a work in progress... But this is the name Im leaning towards.

Ill start a build thread if anyone's interested.

[ This Message was edited by: Dagg 2012-09-27 12:48 ]

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 5:14 pm   Permalink

Dagg, I like the name of your lounge/bar. And yes show us some progress pictures.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bearded Bastard
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-26 5:24 pm   Permalink

The Wrecked Wench

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=43829&forum=20&32

View Profile of Bearded Bastard Send a personal message to Bearded Bastard  Goto the website of Bearded Bastard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation