FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Who is Kevin D on Queer Eye?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Who is Kevin D on Queer Eye?
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-25 12:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-24 12:14, Johnny Dollar wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-02-24 11:54, atomictonytiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-02-24 10:03, Johnny Dollar wrote:
your best poufy dress

another fine phrase that becomes offensive through the atlantic looking glass.

hee hee... hadn;t thought of that... how about

shag rug?
buying a ginger beer?
git outta here?
out-of-bounder?

j$

...And how many do come in a fanny pack?

Kev's gotta post pictures of everything that didn't get shown on-air, you know how they hack those reality shows up in editing...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kwdjr

Posted: 2004-02-25 3:43 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone! Thanks for the nice posts and kudos!! The Boom-boom Room is still clean and GROOVY! Have enjoyed much decadence in it! They don't really throw everything away, they just put it in bags and i got to go thru it and keep want I want.
Thom LOVED my rotating bar and YES they stocked it with Mumm's champagne. He got me a couple more tiki mugs too, (the fu-manchu looking ones). I can't believe I have a Boom-boom Room! WOW!

View Profile of kwdjr Send a personal message to kwdjr  Goto the website of kwdjr     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 2:02 pm   Permalink

I caught the show last night and thought it was fantastic. The only thing I was curious about was that the Fab 5 turned the pink room into a bedroom, the main living area into a tiki wonderland, but they never explained what happened to the old bedroom? Did they just dump all the junk in there?

-g-

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 10:54 pm   Permalink

Hey Kevin, would it be possible for you to take some pix of the walls in the Boom Boom Room? I want to show them to a friend for decorating ideas. They are perfect!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-12 01:53 am   Permalink

This episode of QEFTSG was aired in the UK yesterday. Great show.
Kevin..I loved the bar and the bamboo wall covering looked great.

Really loved the Betty Page/I dream of Genie picture of Matilda. You one lucky guy!

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-03-12 04:54 am   Permalink

i saw it to, but only from half way in, bloody listing magazine said that episode was on next week now i'm going to have to check every time its repeted.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kwdjr

Posted: 2004-04-07 1:07 pm   Permalink

Hello,
I posted but I think I fup duk as it didnt' appear.
Anyhootenany, sorry for the delay in responding and thank you for your posts! Yes, Matilda is a doll and I'm quite lucky, thank you!
Someone asked for pics. Email me and I can email pics of the Boom-boom Room to you soon.
Thanks all, (cheers if you're British).

KDjr

View Profile of kwdjr Send a personal message to kwdjr  Goto the website of kwdjr     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kwdjr

Posted: 2004-04-09 07:40 am   Permalink

Oops, I guess my email would help-
kdowneyjr@yahoo.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation