Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Calgary Tiki Meet-Up
Calgary Tiki Meet-Up
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-27 7:45 pm   Permalink

Given Slacks Ferret's recommendation in another thread, we tiki fan types in the frozen wastes of Calgary oughta' get together at Bamboo some time (especially now that the weather has turned so foul). Howabout it?

Cory

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-27 7:48 pm   Permalink

Yep. I'm in. Do you have a specific date in mind? I think Bamboo room is only open on weekends.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-27 7:54 pm   Permalink

Now we just need to hear form newtotiki and coconutz (whom I think is Calgarian...) Oh yeah, Sweet Daddy Tiki up in Edmonton too! Of course, anyone who would want to come is welcome...

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-28 07:02 am   Permalink

We oughta' wait for our other Calgarians (and interested Albertans in general) to chime in, but I'm thinking either a Friday night or earlier on a Saturday (from about 10pm onwards on Saturdays I'm at my usual haunt, The Warehouse). What week, of course, depends on whenever is good for other people.

Cory

[ This Message was edited by: EnchantedTikiGoth on 2004-01-28 07:02 ]

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation