FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Random Road Trip: Martiki invades the Southland....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Random Road Trip: Martiki invades the Southland....
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-01-28 06:11 am   Permalink

I've got a few days of weirdness between old and new jobs, so I'm hitting Lo Cal. At least, that's the plan. It's 5AM now, and I'm walking out the door and driving south. No plans yet, although I do want to hit OA and I'm thinking about Happy Hour at the Tiki Ti either tonight or Thursday or both. No OC or below for me on this trip, I'm afraid- I'll just wait until the OC Crawl.

Anybody out there want to host a wayward centralite for a night or meet for drinks or both?

Call me on the cell at 415-999-7929, as there's no email on the road, baby.

(I'll try to find an Internet cafe to catch up with this thread.)

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 09:44 am   Permalink

I'll be meeting Martiki at OA about 2pm, if anyone else is interested in swingin' by....

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-28 10:47 am   Permalink

Awww...I don't think the slave-drivers will let me leave early, but are there any plans to meet for drinks afterward?

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 2:24 pm   Permalink

Oceanic Arts encounter bumped to 3pm...!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 3:35 pm   Permalink

when do the evening shennanigans start?

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 3:35 pm   Permalink

keep us posted about your plans for Tiki Ti please

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-01-28 6:15 pm   Permalink

Just popping in from the luxurious environs of The Spectacular East Indies Room, to say that it's 5:00 PM and I'm driving now to the Tiki-Ti. Hope to be there shortly after 6, traffic willing. No further plans at this time for tonight- but I'm open-
call the number above! Mahalo to everyone for the hospitality!

[ This Message was edited by: martiki on 2004-01-28 18:16 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 09:04 am   Permalink

Hey, Tikitanked - We missed you last night. We even had Mike Sr. yell out, "TIKITANKED! TIKITANKED!" No reply. Sniff. We had a nifty time.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 09:39 am   Permalink

DANG! Didn't check posts this last afternoon! Anything on for tonight (Thurday?)

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 11:31 am   Permalink

crap!!!
checked in right before the update was put up, then signed in at around 11:45, blew that one. are you guys going there again tonight, will definitely try to make it tonight. will also check back at this post closer to the evening.
hope you guys had a blast and some $5 rays mistakes.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 12:04 pm   Permalink

I do believe that Martiki will revisit the Ti tonight. Hopefully he will check in here soon.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 2:28 pm   Permalink

floratina - i was thinking about you so heavily last night - i was right around the corner from your place - but i didn't have my phone book on me...
maybe tonight i'll swing by the tiki ti and see if you're there?

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 2:33 pm   Permalink

Martiki and I will be venturing into the exclusive and mysterious Magic Castle in Holllywood tonight. If you'd like to join us, please let me know A.S.A.P. as I can only bring in eight people to the club. It'll be first come, first in the door. For more info on The Magic Castle check out www.magiccastle.com Be aware that they do have a STRICT dress code:

Men - Coat & tie, no jeans, no sneakers

Women - Elegant evening attire,dress preferred, pants suit with matching jacket okay.

Please be sure you can make it before R.S.V.P.ing. E-mail me at weirduncletiki@yahoo.com up until 4:30PM today. Thanks. I hope you'll join us in our night of mystery and magic!

-Weird Unc

p.s. After The Castle we'll be continuing the Hollywood adventure at Tiki Ti. Look for us there around 11ish or so.

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 3:24 pm   Permalink

I can't make it to the Magic Castle, but I will see you at Tiki Ti's tonight. I should get there around 10-10:30

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 4:29 pm   Permalink

bummer - i have a 10 o'clock curfew tonight

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation