FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki PER-ORDER NOW! Martin Denny tribute mug *UPDATE*
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PER-ORDER NOW! Martin Denny tribute mug *UPDATE*
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:09 am   Permalink

Alooooooha! friends and collectors,

OPEN FOR BUISNESS for the new MARTIN DENNY TRIBUTE MUG!! An exact replica of the tiki I carved for Mr.Denny.

email me @
dakai1995@aol.com

These mugs will come signed and numbered to 300. They are $35ea plus shipping. Produced by Tiki Farm and will be avail in 45 to 60 days. ONLY 1 MUG PER ADDRESS.

This is the info I will need from everyone.
shippin' address (no po boxes), tel nr (daytime) & email address. Send a email to dakai1995@aol.com type "buy gecko mug" or something to that effect as the email subject.

First come first serve for my first mug design ever on the market. Available now for TC. These will be avail to the public later.

MAHALOZ PLENNY TO YOU ALL!!!

Heres some update info on the mug. Yesterday I got a call from Christina Denny (Martins daughter) and talk to them both on the mug. Befor I ever gave this idea to Holden me and the Dennys talked first. I told them I wanted to tribute a mug to Martin for all the great stuff he has done for so many people threw his music.
Thats what the call was about yesterday. The lawyer finally drew up the contract and we both signed it yesterday. So, now the mug lables that are going to be signed by me can bare "A tribute to the high priest of exotica Mr. Martin Denny" !!

My Artisit Proofs which I'll call "EXOTICA PROOFS" will be signed by both me and Martin Denny and will be at a VERY scarce edition of only 25 mugs. Sold only threw me. I haven't figured out a $number$ for such a rare run yet? "EXOTICA PROOFS" are not yet for sale! SORRY!

Well thats the new update on the now "Martin Denny Tribute mug." I'm very happy to be able to bring a collectors item like this to you guys! it's been months of waiting but has now paid off.

TO: TC members, Mahaloz for all your support and I will strive to bring you great collectibles in the years to come! LIVE ALOHA!

TO: Mr. Denny and Christina Denny,
If you ever read this post, I cannot even think of a word to explain how great you guys have been to me! Thank you is a understatement!! Mahalo for all the ALOHA you have sent my way!!! Aloha to you both!
"Gecko"

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-01-29 11:26 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-01-29 11:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GECKO on 2004-01-29 11:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko on 2004-01-30 12:31 ]

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:23 am   Permalink

It's a Done Deal Gecko my man!
Can't wait to get that beauty
Hope that email went through ok. ????
THANKS

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:25 am   Permalink

and aol spontaneously combusts from email to GECKO'S account

thanks man! lookin forward to it!
mahalo, j$

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:26 am   Permalink

I hope mine went through too!

Maybe when Gecko's not crazy busy with all the e-mails he could post a list?

Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Well regardless, I am SO stoked about this one. Fantastic design man.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:34 am   Permalink

Done ! Many thanks for making a pre-order
possible. What a great design, looking forward
to it !

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:35 am   Permalink

Just sent my info. Can't wait to get it!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:37 am   Permalink

I need one, my "order" email was just sent over. MAHALO!

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:38 am   Permalink

I'm in. I have a front-row spot waiting for this one.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:44 am   Permalink

woo hoo!!! The race is on!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:44 am   Permalink

Dang,
I was all set to have the 1st order in. but hunger won me over and I went out to lunch. As expected, I come back and I missed it by 20 minutes.

Anyway, Can't wait for it!

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:49 am   Permalink

im in hopefully... #301 just my luck!!!!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 11:57 am   Permalink

God, i hope i made the cut!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 12:00 pm   Permalink

Just placed my order, Woo Hoo!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitronic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-28 12:01 pm   Permalink

Fingers officially crossed!

View Profile of Tikitronic Send a personal message to Tikitronic  Goto the website of Tikitronic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 12:01 pm   Permalink

woke up late, just placed order, hope i did not miss out

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation