FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TikiMaxtons at Tiki Ti!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
TikiMaxtons at Tiki Ti!
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 3:43 pm   Permalink

The TikiMaxtons of Castaway Cove are planning a trip to LA in February and would love to hook up with SoCal TCers at Tiki Ti. We'll be there Friday, February 6 around 8ish I'm thinking.

So who might be available to join us?

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 4:37 pm   Permalink

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to seeing you next week!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 6:52 pm   Permalink

Mark! E-mail me, you guys have to come by my house before, it's in the neighbourhood!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 10:49 am   Permalink

Bigbro! I sent you a PM - don't have your email address, but we'd LOVE to come see you!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-29 11:33 am   Permalink

hope to make it

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 10:26 am   Permalink

I'll be there!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 11:11 am   Permalink

I'll try very, very hard to be there. One way or another I wanna see you guys!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 12:31 pm   Permalink

Humuhumu - do you still have my cell phone number? The 971 area code? If not contact me offlist so I can give it to you. I'll have very spotty access to email during my trip so I'll need to coordinate by phone.

johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 2:41 pm   Permalink

Lady V and i will try to be there, Fridays ars hard for us to get out

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-30 2:52 pm   Permalink

I think I can manage a trip to the Tiki Ti....

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 10:54 pm   Permalink

I can confirm that I'm in for Friday @ Tiki-Ti. I've got your cell #, mine is (206) 349-1362. There's a Gary Baseman show opening that night just down the street at La Luz, would you guys have any interest in that? How long will you guys be in town?

Can't wait to see you!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 07:30 am   Permalink

I think I might be able to make this one. Hopefully, I'll see all y'all there...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-04 6:07 pm   Permalink

Tiki Ti is a good time...
I stopped in with friends while traveling through Hollywood over the summer. Pants are optional...

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-05 1:56 pm   Permalink

Tiki Ti on a Friday--get there early it's gonna be crowded!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 8:23 pm   Permalink

looks like i am going to miss out after all. have a cold that started thursday morning and my head weighs about 800 lbs. sorry to miss out, hope to meet you folks another time.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation