FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Tomorrow's my birthday... I think I need to celebrate :)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tomorrow's my birthday... I think I need to celebrate :)
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 12:08 am   Permalink

Hope the wet weather didn't dampen your birthday. Happy B-day Cherry.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 01:26 am   Permalink

Oh well, next time then. HBCC!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 01:49 am   Permalink

Well that was a fun night...

Cherry got yet ANOTHER copy of the BOT for her birthday and couldn't put it down as I started to pour martinis...
But then Cherry decided her night was gonna involve improvised chichis with plenty o' coconut snow.

We sang happy birthday and presented a tiny cherry flavored donut.

And finally Cherry made her wish.

Thanks for coming over HumuHumu and helping me make Cherry's night extra special. I say she says thank you too, but she's happily passed out in the guest room...

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-02-03 01:52 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 11:06 am   Permalink

It's funny, from 21 on it's like birthday tradition to pass out drunk. When you are in your 20's, it's just a special party time and you're always ready for a party. In your 30's you wanna remain in your 20's and so you continue the tradition in vein. In your 40's, it's all very sad, so DRINK IT UP!... I am not sure about the 50's on. When does it end?

Cherry has a few more decades to look forawrd to the tradition I suppose. Happy b-day!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-03 11:06, Swanky wrote:
It's funny, from 21 on it's like birthday tradition to pass out drunk. When you are in your 20's, it's just a special party time and you're always ready for a party. In your 30's you wanna remain in your 20's and so you continue the tradition in vein. In your 40's, it's all very sad, so DRINK IT UP!... I am not sure about the 50's on. When does it end?

Cherry has a few more decades to look forawrd to the tradition I suppose. Happy b-day!

Speak for yourself!

45 here will be 46 in May and since I plan on living till at least 120 I got a long way to go!
ps... I would never want to relive my 20's ever...

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 12:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Speak for yourself!

45 here will be 46 in May and since I plan on living till at least 120 I got a long way to go!
ps... I would never want to relive my 20's ever...

Sure, you say that now. But in your early 30's you likely didn't feel that way. I second you on the 120...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 1:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-03 12:14, Swanky wrote:
Sure, you say that now. But in your early 30's you likely didn't feel that way. I second you on the 120...

No Swanky... I always enjoy my birthdays! I don't consider getting older a plague.
I went to Paris and turned 30 at the top of the Eiffel tower. I spent 6 weeks there on my own and it was GREAT! Mid 40's now and I'm happier than ever!
I'm not into stereotypes.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 11:25 pm   Permalink

What a joy it was to spend a quiet(ish) evening at home with everyone's favorite identical cousins, Futura Girl & Cherry Capri. Those girls are so very silly; they seem to have a lot of inside jokes, they kept saying nonsensical things and giggling. Hoowee, boy, those chichis were something else! Cherry dumped a whole can of coconut snow into the blender. It was very... frothy. A coconut blizzard. Cherry, I hope your head isn't hurting too badly today....

I was also very excited to get to see my very first Eichler in person. It was like stepping into a Sunset Magazine. Thanks so much for your warm hospitality, FG!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-03 11:59 pm   Permalink

Cichi's? You naughty girls!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-04 12:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-03 23:59, thechikitiki wrote:
Cichi's? You naughty girls!

Oh, you have no idea.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation