FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving group tiki art projects?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
group tiki art projects?
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-02 7:53 pm   Permalink

Here's mine:

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 5:09 pm   Permalink

Did I kill this post?

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-06 5:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-02-06 17:09, nice fishy wrote:
Did I kill this post?

yes, you bastard.
no, i think we're all just working on our submissions. i'm going to start a new thread entitled "tc group project #1" or something when it gets towards the end of the month.
nice job so far, everybody

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-20 09:11 am   Permalink

Here's my entry a little early - gold leaf and enamel tiki on metal.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-20 12:48 pm   Permalink

oh man, very very cool - now you've got two in the mix
i can't wait to see what others have done. if anybody else has, that is. mine will be along before monday.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-20 12:59 pm   Permalink

Nice work, nicefishy (you Photoshop MADMAN). Bring it on, Rain - can't wait to see it.

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino on 2004-02-20 13:03 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 3:35 pm   Permalink

OK Rain, the project deadline is only a couple of days away. As I said before, I'm not gonna have an entry for this one but how many others are gonna add a card to the deck?

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 4:07 pm   Permalink

dunno - whoever wants to... mine apparently is going to be a last minute job, since i'm back in the architecture studio 7 days a week.

SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-27 10:31 pm   Permalink

Mine is going to have to wait till I return from NY. I just smashed my hand in the studio. Right now it hurts just having it attached to my arm. I immediately put ice on it for 2 hours and it's still black and blue and swollen. Hope I didn't break something in it. Good thing I travel light.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 5:43 pm   Permalink

Me thinks we will need to choose a font for the not-so-interesting cards numbered 2 - 10, as well as tiki-stylized hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 11:11 am   Permalink

i know i'm a shit - i started this thread and didn't deliver on time - but you guys should carry on - it's a fun group thing, i think. i hope to make some time to contribute soon, but architecture studio here is pretty much 24/7.
r

FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 11:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-02 11:11, Rain wrote:
i know i'm a shit - i started this thread and didn't deliver on time - but you guys should carry on - it's a fun group thing, i think. i hope to make some time to contribute soon, but architecture studio here is pretty much 24/7.
r

Sorry guys I'm with Rain. Way to busy right now.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-20 4:13 pm   Permalink

Since I couldn't submit a card for the deck, I figured I could submit pics of the candle I carved. It is 6" tall. Anyone else done one just for fun, (I mean not for creating a mold to produce multiples of your creation) ???

[ This Message was edited by: 8FT Tiki on 2004-07-20 16:14 ]

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 07:46 am   Permalink

Very nice, 8FT. I'd hate to burn that...keep it around a while!

www.samgambino.com

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-21 08:04 am   Permalink

8ft, that IS Really nice. You should make a mold of that one, I think it should sell well.Super creativity and imagination.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation