FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New Mug Paintings Page 5
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
New Mug Paintings Page 5
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-06 3:11 pm   Permalink

Ben, I will have enough stuff to sell by then. I'm going to stop everything else a month before and paint for Hukilau.

Elicia, they will be availible through mail.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-08 06:21 am   Permalink

Flounder!! LOVE the mug paintngs!!! maybe we can do a trade some time...the way true artists aquire great art!! Hey..what is the Hukilau?? Is this a Tiki convention?? As you know, my paintings are sold in Hawaii an I am persuing more Tiki" related areas to sell my work as well.... Any leads are appreciated!
~~~ THOR

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-08 07:25 am   Permalink

Thor, thanks for the comp. Hukilau is the biggest East Coast tiki gathering, it's held in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Check it out here:
http://www.thehukilau.com/

Trade? Perhaps we could work something out. Have you checked out my web site? Links at the bottom.

Your art inspires me. I sell my stuff for pretty cheap so I don't put much time into it. I have a commissioned painting for a new tiki bar and I'm getting a fare price so I'm excited that I can put a little more time into it. You should feel bleesed that you can poor your heart into your paintings. Someday I hope to do this again.

Later

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 12:00 pm   Permalink

Got my painting back from the framers yesterday. Thanks Again Flounder - the painting absolutely rocks! I added a picture of it framed and the little peanut mug that inspired the painting. Enjoy!

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 10:03 pm   Permalink

Flounder,

I've been admiring 'Savage Sophisticate 3' for the past week or so. I love it! Incredibly intense & one to scare kids with. Having it here, the Tiki details really emerge, such as the little pufferfish, and the word 'rum' looming from over his shoulder.

Cheers!
Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 10:08 pm   Permalink

excellent work, i thought they were real snap shots at first, WOW, that is great work

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 01:34 am   Permalink

I have to say that everytime I see this post rise up, I get nervous. What new great thing has Flounder brought into the world? If I were a James Bond villian , I'd be ransoming all the Flounder paintings, and not the MILLIYON dollars.
TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-08-26 11:42 pm   Permalink

bump:
we talked about tiki postage stamps ~ well, now its possible!
photo stamps

"A sheet of 20 self-adhesive, 37-cent Photo-Stamps costs $16.99 -- more than twice the cost of traditional first-class stamps. There's also a $2.99-per-order shipping charge and a one-sheet minimum. The Postal Service keeps the face value of the stamp; Stamps.com gets the rest."

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Dude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-27 06:24 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting this dogbytes! What a cool idea..."why didn't I think of that"???

View Profile of Bamboo Dude Send a personal message to Bamboo Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-29 10:11 am   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation