FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Does anyone know anything about the Zamboanga?

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Does anyone know anything about the Zamboanga?
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:54 pm   Permalink

I drove by the Zamboanga’s address to see what it looks like now as the Jackie Robinson American Legion Hall. The front still has the big wide curved line design. I don’t know what you would call that. Anyway I was taking pictures for less than two minutes before someone came out and half-angrily across 4 lanes of traffic asked, “What’s going on?” I replied with “Just taking pictures of the building.” I should have crossed the street and explained more but they went inside. I later tried to Google the Jackie Robinson American Legion Hall to see if they had an email address so I could explain and see if anything inside was still intact but couldn’t find any email.

According to some event calendars that I came across on Google they have live jazz there sometimes so maybe part of it is still intact.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2006-11-22 18:55 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation