FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki on the Tonight Show! THURSDAY March 18
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki on the Tonight Show! THURSDAY March 18
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-10 11:09 am   Permalink

Hey MM goodluck! I am also going to send the tiki mana your way!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-10 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-02-10 06:52, Traderpup wrote:Here's some ticket info for the Tonight Show:
Tickets for a specific show are available the day of the show only at the NBC Ticket Box, located at NBC in Burbank, CA. The NBC Ticket Box opens at 8:00 a.m. All available tickets are distributed to the public on a first come, first-served two (2) tickets per person basis.So I'm guessing we'd need tickets before lining up in the afternoon?

yup - I can confirm this - tic distribution begins at 8am --- ugh - i'll mid REMs at that point.. if anyone does go thie early- see if you can score 2 tix for cherry and hukilau brown.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-10 8:51 pm   Permalink

Go! Cherry! Go!

Bianca Blue is rooting for you!
First the Jay Leno Show,
Then plenty more to do!
NBC, ABC, and FOX to name a few!
You gotta love a TV show that has tikis too!

Bamboo Ben's got the tikis,
The King forgot his brain,
If they don't sign the Lotta Livin' show then they must be insane!

Goooooooo.....Cherry!

I will be wearing my best blues, crossing my fingers and my cross my heart bra! Damn, this transporter device! What a time to be on the blink! Don't dispare, I will be sending my most powerful Lono Tiki Mana your way!
Your Adoring Cousin,
Bianca Blue

[ This Message was edited by: Alnshely on 2004-02-10 21:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Alnshely on 2004-02-10 21:16 ]

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-10 9:49 pm   Permalink

If I can figure out da time it airs and da time its over I can call afta da show and say I'm a tiki carver from Honolulu and loved da show. As soon as they see da 808 area code on da caller ID they should know it's not a crank call.

I've been blessed with some good mana lately and would love to pass some to you guys on da mainland.

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-10 11:17 pm   Permalink

Thank you all for the mana - i am feeling it already and grinning from one earbob to the other!

So Tiki Bob, Tiki Pug and Trader Pup... maybe I'll see you in line?

Thanks again everyone... mana from Big Bro Tiki! Now I'm really feeling no pain! And I haven't even had a mai tai yet tonight.

------------
Futura says show up after 9PM and we'll have some cocktails, hand out for some laughs and then watch the show at 11:30 on her large TV.

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 10:26 am   Permalink

You go, Cherry! I cannot make it to the show, but I'll certainly call up and give 'em a what for! Hopefully I can swing by the Futura House later and celebrate with you. Best of luck!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 10:28 am   Permalink

Unfortunately, I am under the weather. I got sick yesterday and feel like crap today. I will be unable to make it in person, but will be watching tonight, and calling tomorrow.

Good luck Cherry.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 3:16 pm   Permalink

WE GOT BUMPED!!!!

we were told it WILL be shown, but the whole segment got moved to the week of the 23rd -
i will write with further details.... AAAARRRRRGGGGG!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 3:21 pm   Permalink

Aw, that sucks! Oh well, perhaps now with a bit more advance notice, more people will be able to attend the eventual taping.

On the plus side, we still have something to celebrate tonight -- Tiki Bob just made it into town! Who's up for Tiki-Ti?

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-11 7:58 pm   Permalink

Maybe you need to notify people who said they would call just in case they don't watch but still call??? They might miss the bump announcement.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-12 12:13 am   Permalink

All heck... who needs the Tonight Show with the Tiki Ti and friends like these... Cherry Asked me to post these for her.

da gang

kevin kidney shows off hiw xmas present... there is a tiki in the bottom of this poster OF COURSE!

the mysterious Sven roommate, Daniel!

Just what is Kooche doing to humuhumu doing anyway???

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-02-12 00:20 ]

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-12 12:43 am   Permalink

Kooche ate my brains! I'm stoopid now.

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-12 01:03 am   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-02-12 00:13, Futura Girl wrote:
the mysterious Sven roommate, Daniel!

This was Daniel's 1st time at the Ti and he spun the wheel and it appropriately came up with the Vicious Virgin!!!

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-02-12 07:11 am   Permalink

That's what I get for falling behind on TC- personally, I'm glad you got bumped because I would have been kicking myself all over the street if I'd missed it!! Keep us posted!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-12 2:47 pm   Permalink

still feeling the effects of last night at Tiki Ti. went to meet up kooche and chiki, turned out to be a spontaneous Tiki Central shindig.
if you have not picked up one of chikitiki's tiki mugs that are available on his site, you are missing out. photos do not do those mugs justice.
Cherri, look forward to seeing the show, sorry it got bumped.
hope to see all of you and more at Tiki Ti on the 18th for the`Ona Tiki launch party.
TT

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation