[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2004
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Hukilau 2004
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-19 11:27 am   Permalink

The "Call of the Tiki" will be announced this weekend. Can't you just hear the drums playing......

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-20 10:27 pm   Permalink

I hear the drums!! (no wait. I hear the funk! Sorry, have James Brown on in the background)Can't wait! Bahia Cabana here we come! Water Taxi wars!! Awesome! Warm water, humidity, The Mai Kai!!! Get down wit your bad selves and book it early! www.TheHukilau.com

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-02-20 22:27 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-21 1:39 pm   Permalink

The tikis are calling

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-21 2:01 pm   Permalink

Aw, you're killing me!

Do it some more!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-02-21 3:24 pm   Permalink

My free roundtrip ticket on Southwest airlines is ready and waiting to be used! It's been 2 years since my last Mai Kai fix.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 10:51 am   Permalink

Swanky,
Glad you moved the date away from late June, and the postcards and write-up on the Mai-Kai look great! I registered for the forums today, but didn't have anything to add. Marian and I are looking forward to Hukilau #3.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 12:07 pm   Permalink

Kailuageoff,
You and Marian are the official "get people dancing" organizers for Friday night. Can't wait. This time, stay longer!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 4:39 pm   Permalink

It's so close I can smell it. I'm very excited for the return of Hukilau. I had been collecting and painting tiki for about three years before Hukilau 2003 and I had no idea that their was even a tiki following until my wife forced me to go. Now tiki is about all I think about anymore. This year will be so much better now that I understand the tiki culture a little more. It will also be nice to meet face to face with all the people I have met through TC. I just hope that no one invited Pablus.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 5:31 pm   Permalink

We are hours, maybe minutes away...from the Call...

SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 8:14 pm   Permalink

We heard the call...

We've booked a room at the Bahia Mar, reserved tickets for the Dinner Cruise and Luau, and purchased our mugs! Now just need to call the Mai Kai!

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 8:56 pm   Permalink

Missssster Flounder,
Not only wasn't I invited - I was asked not to attend.

Fortunately, I just happen to be going to the Mai Kai that weekend and staying in the very hotel you are.

I'll be in the Chinese kitchen hovering over your food mumbling some incantations.

I won't mess with your drinks though... I mean - that'd be wrong.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 10:01 pm   Permalink

So glad you are coming back town. Can't wait for this years festivities. Hukilau and Bonnaroo(nevermind) are the 2 words I will howl for the next few months.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-24 01:21 am   Permalink

P.S. Paul one of those grouper has your name on it...you game?

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-24 06:40 am   Permalink

Heck yeah.

My bro-in-law lives in Ft. Lauderdale and catches Mahi nearly every weekend. Maybe he can bring some fish for the village as well.

If we were allowed do an imu pig on the beach I'm not sure I'd ever leave.

I have a special secret job to do there though, so my time is not always my own on this one. It involves government agents, Flounder and some farm animals.

I can't say any......*gack*

Boy th-th-that implant hurts.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MeanLittleDevil
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-24 06:43 am   Permalink

weeeeeee time for crazy, stylish, brightly dressed - tiki obsessed Hukilaus to invade our town of Fort Lauderdale once more. How fun. I'm actually going to a wedding at the Mai next weekend. stoked.

Let me know if there is anything i can do here beforehand! promoting - gettin anything set up. i live here. im bored. i like tikis and love it when ya'll come and spice it up. so let me know.

by the way the new site rocks and/or rolls.

View Profile of MeanLittleDevil Send a personal message to MeanLittleDevil  Email MeanLittleDevil     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation