FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » InkyLouise in VEGAS!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
InkyLouise in VEGAS!
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-02-22 3:44 pm   Permalink

I will be in Vegas this comign weekend, and want to see some of the local tiki sits, and meet soem Tiki Central Ohana...

Anybody up for Friday or Saturday evening? I will be having business dinners, but would like to have cocktails at least, at Taboo Cove one night, 9-10pm.

Anybody gonna be around?

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-22 4:47 pm   Permalink

I'll be in town with Johnnie Velour for his bachelor party, but I don't think we're the folks you want to hang out with. Well, not THIS time, at least...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-22 5:00 pm   Permalink

Oh no! I have visitors coming in from out of town this weekend, or else I'd have driven out to meet you in a heartbeat. I miss you, tiki sister!

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-22 10:55 pm   Permalink

You TEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
ARRRRRRR - I'm just the wench. HAAAAAAAAA

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2004-02-23 09:28 am   Permalink

Bachelor Party!!! Who says I don't want to go?!?!?!?!?

I know, I would cramp your style, Dr. Z. Are there tikis at Crazy Horse?

Humu, too bad, but I will probably be travelling there alot in the near future. ps. did you check your personal messages about Hukilau?

Mrs. BAM, Should I book you a room at Treasure Island??????

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 10:43 am   Permalink

darn, i'll just miss you, im in vegas on 25th-26th.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 12:14 pm   Permalink

what a fabby excuse to drive up and met you'all...

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2004-02-23 12:50 pm   Permalink

Humu- My bad....I saw your post after, Yeah!!!! I don't think I am going to make Oasis this year, Russell has some previous engagement....but we'll be at Hoo-Ki-Lau

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 8:27 pm   Permalink

Screw Russel! F'in little monkey! Get out here to Oasis!! Arrr!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 9:37 pm   Permalink

Mrs. BAM, Should I book you a room at Treasure Island??????

Can I borrow Russell? I stay in Vegas for free. We'd have a good time and I'd take really good care of him.
Mrs. BAM BAM

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-23 10:59 pm   Permalink

PS...Ink...try to make it to Sunset Park and see ELI Hedley's Aku. It's really something. Ben and I sat on the park bench for quite a while. Silent, just soaking it all in. Art rules!

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-24 12:57 am   Permalink

my plan is to drive up friday - so if anyone needs a crash pad - lemme know... we have spare beds close to everything.
i'm down for any t.c. gatherings and i think there should be some bachelor party crashing done inky!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-24 12:31 pm   Permalink

Yo Inky!

So does this mean you'll be coming out West on a regular basis now?

What about smoked salmon?

Wish we could join you in Vegas but perhaps another time.

Have fun and give Johnny Velour a Lapu Lapu Dance if you see him there!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-24 2:42 pm   Permalink

i almost forgot - MTKahuna is supposed to be in town staying at the Embassy Suites near UNLV. from today through Monday.

I have this crazy idea to attend Tiki Taix in Echo Park, then drive off to Vegas after that (that night - if we leave at midnight you can be there by 4am or so...). Again my offer stands to anyone wanting a place to crash in Sin City...

inkylouise

Posted: 2004-02-24 7:44 pm   Permalink

Futura Girl,

What would be the plan of things to do Tiki? I have been to Vegas a million times but never really doen the local Tiki thing.

Should we just say we will meet Sat night at that Shag bar at the Venetian? like at 8pm? Any ideas welcome.

I am probably staying at Green Valley, or Palms, its not settled yet. I am at the mercy of the work.

Arty: if it all works out as planned; so long, Mr. Salmon Head!!!! Then, I will be showing up alot! (i'll let you all know on Monday)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation