FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Official Announcement of Hukilau 2004
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Official Announcement of Hukilau 2004
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-20 08:27 am   Permalink

rather nice...

the tikki beach website

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 2:22 pm   Permalink

I was wondering if anybody would recommend renting a car or just getting there by Cab?
I am planning on attending all of the events at "The Hukilau" including the Mai Kai. I just don't think I need to rent a car.
If anybody know about Fort Lauderdale I would appreciate your wisdom!!!
THANX

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-23 3:57 pm   Permalink

The cab from the airport to the hotel is about $13. For Hukilau, we will call cabs and everyone piles in and splits it, so, a total of maybe $12 gets split in two or more. The hotel and airport are close together and the hotel and the Mai Kai are close (5 minutes). If you aren't going anywhere else, I would not get a rental car. If you are going to the Mai Kai any other times while you are there, I bet you'll find others in the hotel ready to share a cab as well.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-24 12:25 pm   Permalink

OMG! Check out "I Belli di Waikiki"'s new costumes!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 10:30 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hukilau!!!

Less than a month!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

p.s. who's going??? (on TC)(lurkers can post too!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 10:44 pm   Permalink

I am sooooooooo there!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 10:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-25 22:44, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I am sooooooooo there!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Later,
Spermy

Hey! Score!! Sperm Whale is the first person who gets it right!!! It's Arrrrrrrr, not Arghhh. Geezus Khrist!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Walk the plank fools!

I got Hukilau in my blood!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 10:57 pm   Permalink

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Looked at my wife tonight, during dinner, and said "Know where we'll be in exactly one month?"

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Had I not already made the plans, I would be on the phone at this very moment 'cause I ain't gonna miss seein' them Italian guys in them get-ups.

Can't wait to see everybody!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 11:18 pm   Permalink

good lord im ready for this....i been countin down the days for months now.....

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 11:27 pm   Permalink

HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU HUKILAU !!!!!!!!! God is it time to leave for the airport YET?!??!?!!?!?!

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 01:15 am   Permalink

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBHLHHHH!

HUKILAU! Bought my plane tix today--anyone else taking the Wed night redeye JetBlue out of Long Beach? I'm taking out the sickly early morning flight out the following Wednesday.

HUKILAU!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 06:42 am   Permalink

we're driving - 18 hours ! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kava King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 07:49 am   Permalink

Driving as well- you never know what you might see on the way across alligator alley. Orchid nursersies? Weekee-Watchee? Ah yes, the journey not just the destination.

View Profile of Kava King Send a personal message to Kava King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 07:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-26 07:49, Kava King wrote:
Driving as well- you never know what you might see on the way across alligator alley. Orchid nursersies? Weekee-Watchee? Ah yes, the journey not just the destination.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 09:12 am   Permalink

RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM

BBBBBBBAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEELLLLLLLLL'SSSS!!

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Tuesday to Tuesday. Jet Bluuuuue!!

29 and counting.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation