[a"/>
FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Locating Tiki Ľ Ľ Trad'r Sam, San Francisco, CA (bar)

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Trad'r Sam, San Francisco, CA (bar)
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2009-11-27 4:50 pm   Permalink

I gotta agree with Bifcozz on this one Dusty Cajun, Iím in favor of not posting things that you didnít win. If he wants to post those things at a later date or not at all then thatís up to him. There are a lot of people who win great things and donít post them; someone else posting their stuff could be one of the reasons? Which is too bad because the owner can provide close ups and backs of things find all kinds of details we may be missing. I have posted things that I have ďBorrowedĒ from other sites, I donít really like to and I prefer to stay away from auctions, I think more of us should do the same but sure download all the pictures you want but keep them for yourself. I'm also not a fan of the "Not my auction but look at this!" type of post What happened to the thrill of the hunt? but I'll save that rant for another time. These are only my opinions and although Iím sure they donít mean very much Iím going to pretend they do.

Donít forget that Bifcozz was kind enough to blow everyoneís mind twice this year with pictures of Ren Clarkís Home Bar and his Hawaii Kai collection. Also you can always ask questions in a PM. The reason Iím posting this here instead of a PM is because I canít stand Tradír Samís

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation