Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-25 09:59 am   Permalink

Hey y'all Euro-tikis. Check out www.southlondonpacific.co.uk
Thursday 18th March should be a blast.
Carving and uke playing.
I'm definately going.
Any TC-ers wanna meet up?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-26 04:13 am   Permalink

Aloha folks, we are going to do this for sure. I'm carving a tiki for the bar and Kuke is going to heckle the crowd. I'm leaving for europe in a few hours, and have had little sleep for the past week. Ahhh

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-26 05:20 am   Permalink

Chikitiki, Are you bringing over any carvings etc to sell to us Tiki deprived europeans?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 09:24 am   Permalink

Hey there, we are in Berlin now! I brought some T shirts and keychains. If you want a carving I brought my chisels so.... Get a log for me and I'll do something if youd like.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-28 8:10 pm   Permalink

Looks like they conned Chiki to go carve a Tiki, but actually turned him into a Sex Slave!!!

http://www.southlondonpacific.com/pop.html?filename=images/sb06.jpg

Sometimes it's Top Ramen and sometimes it's Lobster! With the look on those Birds faces, you'll be eating Lobster!!! What's the exchange rate? A pound must weigh down that thong! You go dude!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-01 01:41 am   Permalink

Do you think those make me look fat ?

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-01 05:00 am   Permalink

Damn! I've permanently moved away from the area now, so no more visits to the SLP...

Sounds like a great night too. Chiki, if you've got an extra day or two, you're welcome to visit us up here in Lancashire. We've got a small castle and some great beer!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 3:06 pm   Permalink

ALOOOHA!

Hey thanks Trader Woody, I am gonna do my darndest to meet all the UK TC peeps. We are having a BLAST and look foward to seeing all.

Tiki Baron
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-03 8:22 pm   Permalink

Blast!!!

I will have missed you by a weekend, heading to London and Paris tomorrow from Los Angeles. I will be hitting South London Pacific on Friday Mar. 12 or Sat Mar 13....

Would have been nice to see that. You'll have to tell me if and when you do the show back here in Los Angeles.

TB.

View Profile of Tiki Baron Send a personal message to Tiki Baron      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-04 11:43 pm   Permalink

I'm in. Will be in London, by chance, vacationing with my best friend. Am in London until March 29th. See you all there!

.tonya.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-05 01:52 am   Permalink

That's cool folks! We will be in London a couple of days before the event. This trip has been great. I seem to be carving more here than in the states. We will be in Barcelona after London for a few days to spread the love there too. I am going to start a thread for the updates, I guess. I have to go and carve my little heart out now. Auf Wiedersehen !

8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-05 07:42 am   Permalink

Get some photos posted here so we can follow your trip as it happens. Would love to see the European TC family "mugs" and your carvings too. (but no more thong shots like the one the Rev linked P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!) Good thing I was near an exit or I might have vomitted right here in the office! Whew! that was a close one!
Have fun & be careful.

[ This Message was edited by: 8FT Tiki on 2004-03-05 07:43 ]

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-13 11:32 pm   Permalink

We're leaving for London in two days.
Is this event still going to happen? I mean, are some TC people going to show? Is there a time plan or anything?

.tonya.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-14 1:07 pm   Permalink

I'll be in London from about 5 PM onwards. I'm gonna look for somewhere to eat then get down to SLP about 7.30. Give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up.

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-17 11:48 am   Permalink

All set for Thursday night at around 9ish PM at South London Pacific . We don't have any other carvings with us , but we've got t-shirts and some key chains left , Kuke will have his highly anticipated CD (and worth the wait) with him too. And all you London TCers , please come up and say hello so we can a face with your name !

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation