FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Head Hunter, Volcano Bowl, Wahine, and The Swinger
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Head Hunter, Volcano Bowl, Wahine, and The Swinger
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-10 8:55 pm   Permalink

I'd think twice before I gave the Monkey another rum cooler, especially with the Hula dancer shakin her but around.
Really cool. InstantLikalikalikalikeee

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 09:15 am   Permalink

I really like your work nice fishy.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-13 4:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benz, & Unga. More to come.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki.head
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-13 4:45 pm   Permalink

Nice Fishy,
This is a neat idea, but more important is that if you think it is a good idea you should try it. I know that I would consider them as 25 originals, especially if I painted them, since I would never get them to be the same even if I tried. Won't you get bored, though? I don't know about the relative value, since this stuff all is worth what you can get someone to pay for it, when all is said and done. But over history most artists tend to paint the same themes and scenes lots of times and haven't seemed to suffer from it, so I say do it.

[

View Profile of tiki.head Send a personal message to tiki.head  Email tiki.head Goto the website of tiki.head     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation