FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Tiki in Video Games
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
Tiki in Video Games
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-27 12:00 pm   Permalink

Inspired by the world famous Tiki Ti in Los Angeles, right?

From GTA

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nkash001
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-30 2:48 pm   Permalink

Not sure if this is either old hat or doesn't belong in this thread, but has anybody heard of a Facebook game called Nightclub City? Like Farmville, it is surprisingly addictive, and to my absolute delight, they offer lots of tiki decorations! Check out my bar:

(Don't mind those ugly orange tanks next to the bar. They obviously don't go with the decor, but they boost your alcohol!)

I hope to move it to Vegas next, as a tribute to Frankie's!

[ This Message was edited by: nkash001 2010-11-30 14:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: nkash001 2010-11-30 14:50 ]

View Profile of nkash001 Send a personal message to nkash001      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-30 7:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-27 12:00, Zeta wrote:
Inspired by the world famous Tiki Ti in Los Angeles, right?

From GTA

Zeta,

Inspired not by the world famous Tiki Ti but by the actual Tiki Adult Theater in Los Angeles.... You haven't been yet?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-01 10:56 pm   Permalink

I have some pics to post on it later, but in Dead Rising 2 there is a tiki bar where you can mix up a painkiller for gaining health (unfortunatly the contents of said painkiller is one bottle of beer and a fifth of whisky, so I'm guessing the game programers are not big on drinking).

“The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.” Martin Mull

"Rum is not drinking, it's surviving" Robert Shaw THE DEEP

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-02 07:14 am   Permalink

I looked for screen shots, but could not find them....but on Hot wheels stunt track challenge there is an entire section called "tiki Island"!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trutiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-03 6:38 pm   Permalink

In Sonic Colors for Wii some cool tiki action pops up inexplicably from time to time (or so it appears to me while I watch my kids play).

View Profile of trutiki Send a personal message to trutiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-21 8:01 pm   Permalink

From L.A. Noire. The game is a crime thriller that takes place in 1947 Los Angeles.

This is durring a mision when I have to the Bamba Bar to go investigate where a victim was last seen

No Tikis here but a nice looking bar

later I was just cruising the city and came across Hawaii Mini Golf

There were no tikis, only hula girl statues

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lente
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-22 1:27 pm   Permalink

I didn't take this screenshot. I have the NES version of this game. It's called Life Force on the NES. I guess most of the Gradius series games have moai in them, but Life Force is the only game in the series I own.

View Profile of Lente Send a personal message to Lente      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
carlosrossi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-22 5:19 pm   Permalink

i shot some photos from LA Noire as well..
shields that kind of remind me of Trader Vic's!

again..

shrunken head!

interiors

interiors

if you could look real close you'd see a Cuba Libre as well as other rum drinks on the drink menu

this guy kinda reminds me of sven.. haha

nice tikis on the wall

View Profile of carlosrossi Send a personal message to carlosrossi  Goto the website of carlosrossi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-25 02:24 am   Permalink

I remembered that Clifton's was around then so I went to where it would be located an it was there in all its beauty.

Close up of the doorway torches

This is from the Clifton's website, their after photo

Here is the same shot from LA Noire

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
carlosrossi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-26 7:42 pm   Permalink

WOW! I haven't tried looking for Clifton's! Now I gotta hop back on later and go looking for it! The map is pretty HUGE! Sadly I figured they would've put Don the Beachcombers in the Hollywood area but I searched and searched and it was not at the location I'd assume it'd be (Hollywood and McCadden), So that really bummed me out.

DARK&TIKI

View Profile of carlosrossi Send a personal message to carlosrossi  Goto the website of carlosrossi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-24 08:35 am   Permalink

Facebooks latest game features plenty of Tikiness.

http://apps.facebook.com/hotshot/

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lokahi94

Posted: 2012-11-16 10:38 pm   Permalink

There's hidden Tiki in the game Zuma's Revenge.

View Profile of lokahi94 Send a personal message to lokahi94      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lokahi94

Posted: 2012-12-15 8:33 pm   Permalink

Skylanders "Double Trouble" is a Tiki.

Here's a link:
http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Trouble

View Profile of lokahi94 Send a personal message to lokahi94      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation