[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Beyond Tiki ╗ ╗ PEZ Heads
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PEZ Heads
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-01 2:07 pm   Permalink

If you happen to be a PEZ collector, or just want to read a humorous item description, check out my auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2228762926

I have about 200 PEZ in my collection, but am not the kind of serious collector who values mint, sealed boxed items like this. In fact, I'm thinking about liquidating my entire collection, if you know anybody who might be interested...

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMaxton on 2004-03-01 14:07 ]

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 4:51 pm   Permalink

I just passed your message on to a friend who collects PEZ. I gave him your email from your profile. He may be contacting you about the collection.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 5:13 pm   Permalink

Thanks! Somewhere I have an inventory of everything in the collection. I'll dig it up if he contacts me...

Mark

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-03 06:31 am   Permalink

Another PEZhead here!
Been kinda away from the PEZ collecting world for a while, just concentrating on tiki.
I would be willing to trade some mugs and other tiki stuff for some vintage PEZ...
Email me if interested.

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-11 4:48 pm   Permalink

The Pacific Coast Pez Convention is this weekend in Long Beach, CA. March 11-13th
http://www.pezcific.com

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-11 4:54 pm   Permalink

Same here. I only have a couple of vintage pieces as I recall - I have a Pluto footless MIB and a footless Batman (if I remember correctly) that's used but in good condition. I think everything else is standard issue, except for a fair number of European dispensers and a Japanese Droopy Dog in blister pack. Any of those tickle your fancy?

Quote:

On 2004-03-03 06:31, JonPez wrote:
Another PEZhead here!
Been kinda away from the PEZ collecting world for a while, just concentrating on tiki.
I would be willing to trade some mugs and other tiki stuff for some vintage PEZ...
Email me if interested.

SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-11 4:56 pm   Permalink

Holy Moly!

I completely forgot about that! I'm not into paying $30 for the weekend registration, but there is an "Open to the Public" entry fee for Sunday only for $5! Hmmm...the wifes out of town right now until Monday. I think I just may live it up and go there! Woohoo!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 8:19 pm   Permalink

PEZ ARMY

Here is a smattering of my collection. I found one of my PEZ boxes and I think it's time to send them out into the world... but before I do that, I thought I'd share a pic.

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-25 08:06 am   Permalink

Wow, from the looks of it you have some nice pieces. In my collecting days I never did have many footless - at that time competition was really hot for the good pieces and my pockets weren't all that deep. Now it looks like the bottom's dropped out, ever since PEZ decided to cater to the collectors. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my collection, as it's just taking up space in a box right now. Thanks for sharing!

Mark

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-06 6:08 pm   Permalink

couldn't decide which topic to put this under ~ so i'm glomming onto this one.

so, is this tiki or not?

they use the word in the description:
"Herewith: the Slovenian "Jungle Mission" Pezę dispenser, with tiki head, flashlight, small magnifier, smaller compass, and a 5cm ruler. Plus a belt clip. And (2) packs of candy. It's 6" long in red and green plastic and takes (2) "AAA" batteries (not included).

to purchase

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-06 6:28 pm   Permalink

my FIL gives me his copies of FHM magazine, because, well like me he was hoping it would have nudie gals in it. But besides that it's a decent reader in the outhouse.

But besides all of that, they have an article about this artist named Packard Jennings (Oakland , CA) who sculpted heads of three dead rappers (BIG, Easy-E and Tupac). PEZ ofcourse doesn't care for them, but they look pretty darn realistic for pez heads.
http://www.centennialsociety.com/durham.html is where you can see them. "Fallen Rapper PEZ"

I wonder if someone should sculpt TC or tiki heads.. hmmm. If someone does that, I want credit.. and a few free ones.

www.unklejohn.com

My Tiki Lounge http://unklejohn.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

[ This Message was edited by: Unkle John 2005-07-06 18:41 ]

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-07 09:41 am   Permalink

When I worked at Pixar (where I had my entire collection displayed in my office), my crew sculpted a PEZ head of me for my birthday. It was super cool, and I still have it, though it no longer looks like me due to various head and facial hair changes...

eel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-08 1:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-25 08:06, TikiMaxton wrote:
Now it looks like the bottom's dropped out, ever since PEZ decided to cater to the collectors.

I'm not sure the bottom has dropped on Pez. I recently found some no feet in my parents attic, which will probably go on ebay soon.

FZ is doing VERY well with his PEZ ebay auctions. He should post them here.

View Profile of eel Send a personal message to eel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-08 1:55 pm   Permalink

I've got a couple hundred PEZ dispensers, I've been collecting them since I was a kid -- my Mom & I used to go on PEZ Quests, driving around town to look for dispensers we didn't already have. I still buy them, but I don't buy them second-hand, I've only purchased them from the store. Every now & then I check out eBay auctions for kicks, some of the ones I have are worth quite a bit -- of special note are my two rubber-head Batman & Batgirl dispensers from the '70s. I just have them dumped in boxes, I'm not really very into them, I just buy them as a nostalgia thing.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-07-08 2:20 pm   Permalink

Has anyone checked out the Pez museum in the South Bay (San Mateo?)

I've always wanted to go there...

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation