Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki PEZ Heads
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PEZ Heads
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-11 08:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-08 14:20, dangergirl299 wrote:
Has anyone checked out the Pez museum in the South Bay (San Mateo?)

In my heavy collection days I visited there, and it was pretty amazing (though strange - it's also a computer repair shop). I got some of my rarer European and Japanese dispensers there. It's worth the trip if you're in the neighborhood...

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-11 09:48 am   Permalink

dangergirl, i've been to the pez museum... make sure you call first, they have limited hours. its small, but jammed packed with stuff. my favorite is the Jack in the Box display, with a signed letter from Jack himself!

not sure it's worth a trip to see all by itself, but if youre in the neighborhood, its a fun way to kill a couple hours.

e

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-13 3:08 pm   Permalink

I know the guy who wrote the book on PEZ. Literally, He is a very good close friend. We work at the same company and live just a couple of miles apart. GREAT guy and he is very passionate about all things PEZ. Collectors should get his books and consider contacting him if you have PEZ questions.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Teanoi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-28 06:34 am   Permalink

I'll dig for it...somewhere I saw a cartoony drawing of a rapa nui head tilted back, revealing that it was, in fact, one of the PEZ DISPENSERS OF THE GODS.

View Profile of Teanoi Send a personal message to Teanoi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 5:44 pm   Permalink

Shameless self promotion:

Big Top Elephant

Cow A in Blue

Red Fireman

Boy With Cap

Bid now!

Now I say, NOW!

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation