Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Never before seen Tiki mug on e-bay
eBay: Never before seen Tiki mug on e-bay
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-01 9:00 pm   Permalink

..and I am offering it. It is one fine Tiki mug from Spain, the first of a couple that I will put up. I need money now and am counting on getting me some later this summer
when in Europe. These puppies are expensive in the first place, so I am hoping that my background reference material will help it to make some serious moolah:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3901133290&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

(sorry, I don't know how to do the short link thing)

I ALSO put up another one of my videos... doubt it will get what it did last year though

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-01 9:57 pm   Permalink

Hey Bro- Cool Mug! Would that work for "Tiki Latte?" Just joking..Arrrrr!
But, if "you" signed em', from the "personal collection of"........do you think they would fetch more?
I would think so.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 05:23 am   Permalink

I wish I could use MY name as a way to get more money on Ebay:

DISNEY POLYNESIAN VILLAGE TIKI FROSTED MUGS
Offered by Jane Murray, author of 'The TELUS Spring Break Sale' brochure and collateral.

Sounds pretty snazzy, I know, please don't all bid at once.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 08:25 am   Permalink

Quote:
Polynesian Pop twice removed.

Doe that mean you had to take it away from PolyPop 2ce to keep him from breaking it?

It's a beautiful mug & beautifully lit & photographed; I'd suggest it to Flounder as a subject for 1 of his paintings. I especially like the way the eyes're shaped, they remind me of cowrie shells.

I hope Lisa-Lisa gets it (If she's the right CultJam).

[ This Message was edited by: freddiefreelance on 2004-03-02 08:26 ]

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-03-02 09:05 am   Permalink

BigBro,

That is a cool mug allright. I see Cultjam is bidding on it, so I guess it wouldn't be cool for other TC'rs to drive the price up, would it?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-03-02 09:49 am   Permalink

I'll be watching this one to see what happens: I got five Spanish mugs last year- they may need to move!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 2:49 pm   Permalink

eh, theres my favorite style again. nice mug BB! Let me know next time your in europe, I'de love to have one. I love how they painted the eyes and mouth white, reminds me of the mask I did for LaMariana which is the same tiki also with white eyes and mouth.

Aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 2:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-02 09:05, Tiki_Bong wrote:

...I see Cultjam is bidding on it, so I guess it wouldn't be cool for other TC'rs to drive the price up, would it?

I would say that would be totally cool'n' kosher, especially since I put a whopping 56.- Dollar reserve on it, since I don't wanna see that baby leave my skull rack for any less!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-02 6:32 pm   Permalink

I feel a little like Martha Stewart, what with the insider trading info! Well bigbro, the reserve has been met, let's see if it goes up from there.

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-04 01:27 am   Permalink

There's a simple beauty to that mug.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-05 8:14 pm   Permalink

Awright, Dan ma man, whoever you may be! The Tiki ministry thanks you!

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-05 9:58 pm   Permalink

Yeah, he comes in and blows everybody out of the water. I like his style.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-06 9:32 pm   Permalink

A few more mug sales like that and you could buy The Kahala in Barcelona.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-06 10:10 pm   Permalink

He should be called "Danhasmoneyandlovestikis"...which is just fine with me!
Look out for another fine "El Tiki Espanol" mug!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation