FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New mug by Flounder
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
New mug by Flounder
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 09:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-25 12:26, net-tiki wrote:
I just got my mugs from the farm, and they are super cool fu man chu. If you didn't order one I suggest you do. Maybe even two like me. Congrats on a very cool mug and to the Farm for doing another fantastic job.

I'm not seeing them on the Tiki Farm web site. Am I missing something?

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 09:31 am   Permalink

Just got mine as well yesterday, thanks SCD! The mug looks great in person.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 10:39 am   Permalink

Kono, I pre-ordered mine a long time ago when they first announced the mug. I think it is at the beginning of this thread if you take a look.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 2:26 pm   Permalink

I also believe he will be selling these at his table at Hukilau, but maybe he can confirm that.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 4:19 pm   Permalink

The mug should be on the Tiki Farm site soon.
I will have a limited amount of mugs at Hukilau.
I will have the Flame Man Chu prints in about two weeks.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-30 10:52 pm   Permalink

We are so stoked with Flame Man Chu! The website is nearly completely re-built and ready for launch along with all of our other new items...

Uh Oh Tongo!
Tiki Goddess
Mini Hot Head and...
The Pocket Kahuna
Plus all of the other new glazes, further updated retirees and such.

I'm so happy to do what I do. In the "trenches o' Tiki", it can be quite the workload but it's a burden o' loooovvvve babby! Keep an eye on our site... Flame Man Chu Splash intro soon! Flounder rocks!

Mahaloz!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-30 11:25 pm   Permalink

Without reading, How do I sign up for one of these bad ass Flounder Mugs? I'm gonna alter it a little and mount it to my new flame thrower! This one shoots 10 feet!! Burn baby, Burn!!! Joe's "Hot Head" sits on the propane tank, all proud.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 12:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-30 23:25, RevBambooBen wrote:
Without reading, How do I sign up for one of these bad ass Flounder Mugs? I'm gonna alter it a little and mount it to my new flame thrower! This one shoots 10 feet!! Burn baby, Burn!!! Joe's "Hot Head" sits on the propane tank, all proud.

You call me bruddah! BUY MORE BENNO STUFF... retire off of it 'cuz it will outpace the Nasdaq 100!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 05:52 am   Permalink

Got mine yesterday. It looks good on a number of levels. Nice job by everyone involved.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 06:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-31 05:52, Raffertiki wrote:
Got mine yesterday. It looks good on a number of levels. Nice job by everyone involved.

Must be nice!

It's funny it just occured to me that I still don't have one.

Holden Rocks!

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 07:52 am   Permalink

it is always the _artist_ who must suffer...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 12:05 pm   Permalink

I just got mine delivered to work today. Thanks to Scott and Holden, this is one of the best yet. Design is kick ass, and the craftsmanship from Tiki Farm top notch as always.

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 10:58 am   Permalink

look forward to pickin up the mug and print at hukilau.....hope you have them there!!.....by the way, what size will the print be flounder?

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:46 am   Permalink

Flounder,

That's awesome that your mug is featured on the Tiki Farm's splash page! That's gotta make you proud. Congrats and I can't wait to own one.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-06 4:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-09-02 10:58, hala bullhiki wrote:
look forward to pickin up the mug and print at hukilau.....hope you have them there!!.....by the way, what size will the print be flounder?

The print paper size is 13" x 19" The actual printed area is 11" x 16.5".

I will only have two dozen mugs at Hukilau. Tiki Farm has sold all the mugs already. Holden has told me that he has orders for around 4500 per year. Tiki Hut will be recieving 3000 per year which will have their logo on the mug. I can't wait to get one with their logo on it. Actually I can't wait to just get a Flame Man Chu!!!

www.flounderart.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation