FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Critiki's latest new features: Themed Image Galleries, username photo credits
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Critiki's latest new features: Themed Image Galleries, username photo credits
Danno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-19 08:28 am   Permalink

I can stay on your site all day, week, month, year! Thanks for all your hard work Humuhumu!

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KreepyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-04 1:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-25 00:47, Humuhumu wrote:

One section that is WAY too thin is the Home Bars. For this section, I will not add your home bar without your okay, and I will not approach you about adding your home bar -- I don't want to put you in a potentially awkward position where you maybe don't want your bar in there, but feel like you can't say "no." So, it's up to you to come to me and let me know you want your home bar in Critiki (I can leave the street address or any other info out). I think this is a GREAT option for those of you who have recently lost your fabulous home bars... let it be documented for posterity, right along with other past masterpieces like the Kahiki! As it stands right now, the section isn't doing much, so if I don't get it beefed up soon, I may yank it.

Humu -- I, for one, was thrilled and delighted to have my Paradise Cove home lounge added to Critiki. And I fervently hope many others in the Ohana with home bars/lounges, past or present, approach you pronto to add theirs to your apparently somewhat anorexic home-bars section.

But I find myself wondering just how many TC'ers even realize they can have their home bars added to your site? I'll bet a lot of folks don't know there even IS a category for home bars in Critiki. Initially, I just assumed the site only covered legitimate commercial establishments and nothing else.

Perhaps starting a new thread just about asking folks to submit their home bars to Critiki might do the trick???

Cheers & Mahalo

View Profile of KreepyTiki Send a personal message to KreepyTiki  Email KreepyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-09 8:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-18 11:46, Humuhumu wrote:
Boy, you guys have been keeping me busy, I'm so thrilled! Nearly 500 images have been added to Critiki since I first started announcing these new image galleries a couple of weeks ago. Critiki now has over 3,100 images. THANK YOU!

And now comes the final new image gallery:

Moai

The curious "big stone heads" from Rapa Nui (Easter Island) have appeal both for their pleasing graphic simplicity, and their mysterious origins.

That makes 21 different Image Galleries on Critiki. This is the last of them for now, but I do have plans for more, including more galleries of tikis (grouped by Oceanic art style, and by tiki carver).

Kudo's Humuhumu! Great useful & fun additions! I could definitely stay on Critiki all day but I will pull myself away. Fabulous! Thanks Humuhumu

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation