FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mr Smiley In Los Angeles 3-27,28 Tonga hut? Tiki TI?
Mr Smiley In Los Angeles 3-27,28 Tonga hut? Tiki TI?
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-19 12:34 pm   Permalink

Who wants to see Mr. Smiley next weekend?? I'd love to check out the seedy Tonga Hut and hopefully the always-closed-when-I-visit Tiki TI will be open by then!!! Yes it is a Saturday And Sunday night.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-19 12:42 pm   Permalink

DANG! VG and I have to attend a wedding that Saturday so I'm not sure of our schedule. PM me!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-19 1:33 pm   Permalink

Mr. Smiley has a very busy schedule for a man who can't afford a
bus ticket.-----hey that is why i CAN'T afford the ticket!!! Actually half of the Portland trip is for work so airfare and two night lodging are free!! ZAZZ!!!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-03-19 3:47 pm   Permalink

Hey Smiley -
Naomi, me, and Batty Cheese will be down in LA too then, so maybe we can "run into you" down there too. Hopefully not on the highway though. If you're bringing your mobile phone I'll give you a call down there to see how things shape up. You wouldn't happen to be doing Charles Phoenix's tour on Sunday are you? That's one of the things we're doing. We're driving down on that Fri, so we're hoping to be able to catch Kuk's Tiki Taix on Fri nite too.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-19 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-19 15:47, aquarj wrote:
Hey Smiley -
Naomi, me, and Batty Cheese will be down in LA too then, so maybe we can "run into you" down there too. Hopefully not on the highway though. If you're bringing your mobile phone I'll give you a call down there to see how things shape up. You wouldn't happen to be doing Charles Phoenix's tour on Sunday are you? That's one of the things we're doing. We're driving down on that Fri, so we're hoping to be able to catch Kuk's Tiki Taix on Fri nite too.

-Randy

Cool--that is why I originally planned to go to La--for the slide show--bruce
I will be there!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation