[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki @ Marshalls
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki @ Marshalls
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-29 12:20 pm   Permalink

on friday my wife bought us two of the big pitchers without even knowing anything about it (i.e. as the earlier glass s.b. w/ beans were communicated to her from me)! she has developed a fine-tuned "tiki-dar" in the past year. it is kind of a weird design though. did you all notice that the drink package graphics were ripped from BOT? j$

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-03 8:39 pm   Permalink

I've been trying to find one of those pitchers even since this thread was started. Multiple visits to TJ Maxx and Marshall's with no luck. Anyone seen them in the Orlando area?

My search for the pitchers did lead me to find a pair of bookends that are leopard skin fez wearin' chimpanzee heads, complete with tassels. At TJ Maxx.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 6:33 pm   Permalink

I finally scored a wee tiki party set at TJ Maxx, and in the aisle where they sell the cloth napkins, potholders and placemats I found some tapestry style placemats with tropical drinks printed on them. There is a Moai mug that says Zombie, and several other exotic cocktails such as Singapore Sling, Mai Tai. They were $3 each. Oh, they also had capri pants for wahinis that have exotic cocktails inc. tiki mugs printed on them.

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CowboyMike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-07 7:47 pm   Permalink

I saw a shot glass version of that Zombie Moai mug - on the internet.

I'm hoping they'll pop up here in Canada

View Profile of CowboyMike Send a personal message to CowboyMike  Email CowboyMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-04-22 12:40 pm   Permalink

The Marshalls on Market Street in San Francisco has some mens tikis shirts-a sort of high retro faux fifties one and one with mostly vintage matchbook covers on it. The matchbook cover one (which I bought) was made by Columbia clothing.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-22 12:50 pm   Permalink

I love the ones listed on ebay as "Giant Tiki Mug!" for only $24.99

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rocky
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-24 1:59 pm   Permalink

For those that live in or near the Rochester, N.Y. area, both TJ Max and marshalls have the Suffering/Moai bottles, and also the big Frog tiki lemonade pitcher. Both stores are on Monroe Ave. in Pittsford, right across from each other!

View Profile of rocky Send a personal message to rocky      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 02:03 am   Permalink

Dizamn, aftah fruitless weeks of combin' thru the Ross, TJMaxx and Marshall's I had a good day and picked up the Schoenfelds shotglass tikis at Bed Bath and Bar sugar and the Froggy-Tiki pitcher at Marshall's . They had but one and I grabbed that baby. Target has some Hula-girl towels right now which are pretty cool and a soap dispenser in the shape of a Kitsch hula girl for a piddling 2 bux, also a cool bamboo lamp for 14.99 at Tar-shay! Peace out to all my Tiki Homies cus I know U B keepin' it real- Damn- diculous!!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 04:02 am   Permalink

Z Gallerie has the Schoenfeld Wee Tiki sets and some other like items. See if there's a store near you: http://www.zgallerie.com/shop/custserv/store_locations.asp

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 9:21 pm   Permalink

If $9.99 seemed too high, they've started marking down the bastard & moai bottles of guk to $5.99. They're on the clearance tables so get them while you can!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-03 07:30 am   Permalink

for all the ladies and metro guys,

my wahine found a hardcore tiki PURSE at marshalls yesterday (maryland). there was only one, so it might have been an anomaly. didn't get a picture yet, but the purse is about 9" x 12" , made out of some kind of matting (looks like wall cover from tiki bar) and has a carved ku-esque wood mug on one side, stained brown, with embroidered applique to show paper umbrella and other drink details behind it. pretty KU-ell.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 07:11 am   Permalink

alright, maybe it's not ku. my lexicon is ~ shaky.

christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 4:21 pm   Permalink

Score! Possibly even cooler than Humuhumu's bamboo purse, if such is possible.

If not Ku, then Lono?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 5:07 pm   Permalink

Hilo Hatties is also selling these. Nice find

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation