[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving some of my past tiki carvings
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
some of my past tiki carvings
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 4:57 pm   Permalink

here are a few of my past carvings, http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp?aid=67b0de21b3f6e8cee4cd

[ This Message was edited by: chisel slinger on 2004-03-21 17:26 ]

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 5:54 pm   Permalink

Those is some Wild lookin tikis

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-03-21 17:55 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 7:00 pm   Permalink

And here's another of Chisel Slinger's tikis, which I bought at the first Hukilau in Atlanta:
http://www.theconnextion.com/index.cfm?ArtistID=180&NoFrame=Yes

My (ex) band Clouseaux used this cool Witco-processed beauty for our Destination Oasis CD cover and t-shirt. I still owe you copies, Jim! Everyone loved the tiki, and I take great pleasure in telling how it was made by the guy who threw the great luau after the Kahiki closing. Mahalo!
alice b

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiagogo

Posted: 2004-03-21 7:36 pm   Permalink

hey..the link you have listed doesn't show me anything...it just takes me to shutterfly & asks me for my email address & password? am i doing something wrong....which is completely possible

View Profile of tikiagogo Send a personal message to tikiagogo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 7:41 pm   Permalink

That always happens to me. I am a member, so I enter my id stuff, then back out. I hit the link again, and it puts me right where I want to go the second time.

I have no idea why.

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 8:21 pm   Permalink

Here, this is easier:

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 8:26 pm   Permalink

Sugarcaddydaddy, Thanks!!!!! We just spent 20 minutes figuring out how to do that, we went to post them and you already had it done. We thank you. My wife's sister was trying to help me over the phone.

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 8:28 pm   Permalink

Nice carvings. I love the concrete tiki.

The dude with the cigar looks like a good guy to have a couple drinks with.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 8:31 pm   Permalink

That's a pretty sweet bar Slinger!

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 10:44 pm   Permalink

formikahini, i'm still excited you used my tiki on your album cover & t-shirts, we'll be ordering those shirts.still cant wait to get your cd,c'mon i'll send you something nice made just for you, get in touch soon!kono, the guy with the cigar is the artist/tatooist hoffa who did hukilau 2003's poster, yes (goodfella) to drink with if you want a drink poured down your leg at the end of the night! ha ha ha no really.

[ This Message was edited by: chisel slinger on 2004-03-21 22:52 ]

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 10:45 pm   Permalink

Is that Hoffa?

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-21 10:57 pm   Permalink

yes it is.and oh yeah swanky, id like to get another table for this years hukilau, but every time i try to register it freezes up. ?
and thank you turbogod
[ This Message was edited by: chisel slinger on 2004-03-21 23:01 ]

[ This Message was edited by: chisel slinger on 2004-03-21 23:04 ]

Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-22 12:03 am   Permalink

nice lookin' tikis! Got any close ups on that bar? from the picture it looks like it's pretty intricate!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-22 09:01 am   Permalink

i'll try to post some better pic's this evening.

Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-22 2:03 pm   Permalink

Chisel...

I sent you a PM.

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation