Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
some of my past tiki carvings
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-22 8:32 pm   Permalink

More of Chisel Slinger's work:

Chisel~
You may want to delete
this thread completely, and edit THIS thread and rename it as "Chisel Slinger's Carvings" that way you don't have multiple threads all over TC and people can come to this thread to see all of your past and upcoming work. I will edit this paragraph (if and) after you delete the other thread.

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2004-03-22 20:34 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 11:37 am   Permalink

its been slow today and I found some hidden treasure!

First I gots to say, that your work is the best that I have seen in person but besides that I thinks its just darn good. I think that it's the first time I saw these. I am going to start a Moai Project and I like the way that the concrete moai colored.

Hey Chisel, is that concrete over wire? and what did you use to color? Weather proof too?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 7:02 pm   Permalink

thanks alot teakey. sent you a pm on creating the moai. anymore questions, feel free to ask.

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 9:20 pm   Permalink

cool carvings slinger - more pics as you do more!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-08 8:38 pm   Permalink

thanks hewey, that was from a few years ago. cant keep up on the pictures hard for me to get around to it. and I hate trying to post them. computers are not friendly to me. I've carved hundreds of tikis in the past six years. but some will be for sale at the hot rod hula hop in columbus ohio on august 20th. and as always, at the hukilau at my exotica arts booth. thanks for looking, and I'll try to post some pic's soon.

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-21 11:27 pm   Permalink

He lives in Ohio.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2012-06-29 07:18 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 4:25 pm   Permalink

Some cool pieces in this thread here.

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 4:52 pm   Permalink

Hey Slinger, if you email me some pic's I will post them for you. I Know we are missing out on some Super tikis and I think I speak for everyone in thet we MUST See your tikis. If those early ones are any indication your new ones have to be awesome!. Thanks
benzart@adelphia.net

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 8:39 pm   Permalink

thanks everyone. ben, I believe you took some photos of my stuff at the last hukelau. I was the tall blonde drink of water. hopefully I'll hook up the scanner soon. it's been a busy year. look for my tikis at the next hot rod hula hop in august, columbus ohio.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-23 8:53 pm   Permalink

F- that! Jim I will come over and take some pictures, And put them up for you if you like. All you will need is some more of those drinks we had friday. Your room is so cool and needs to be seen! Just tell me when.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 6:32 pm   Permalink

o.k. skipper, howzabout friday again? I think ahu may come.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-25 8:27 pm   Permalink

Sounds good! Tell ahu to bring his kahiki ash tray so I can photo that to. 8:30 ish?

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-19 08:26 am   Permalink

Here's Chisels new backyard digs. way cool!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation