FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Any other TC Members on Probation?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Any other TC Members on Probation?
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:44 am   Permalink

Probably not. We've all been in the DOGhouse.
I think he meant the BIG house. You know....the slammer, the tank, the clink, up the river. Wait a minute, did he say probation or parole?????

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 9:24 pm   Permalink

You mean like checkin' in with your PO once a week and havin' a breathalizer kill switch hooked up to your car's ignition and wearin' one of those tracking devices strapped to your ankle?...Nope, not me bruddah!

What happens on Tiki Central, stays on Tiki Central.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 07:51 am   Permalink

Is everyone here so mamby pamby, goodie two shoes, pocket pencil protector, star trek, flippen paper pushin nerd Mo-FO'z that no one has a story?
COME ON give it up
Yes, I am a former criminal, But I am working off my Karma a little each day.
At 8 = broke 88 windows at school = caught
At 9 = first moving violation = going 35 in a 25 and turned left through a red light = caught
At 14 broke off 164 sprinkler heads = caught
At 16.5 9 tickets 3 accidents = license removed for 3 years = caught
I have been to traffic school 14 times
And this is all I can think of first thing in the morning.
So people, bring on some probation stories!!
It's not like your gonna run for President.
We promise to still LOVE you, even if you have been a bad boy or girl or Bong?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 08:05 am   Permalink

aiight. I got busted by Fountain Valley cops for stealing strawberries. Yeah, it was after 10 pm, they were waiting for us as we climbed back over the wall. Funny thing is we really didn't get busted for that, we got busted for curfew violation....they kept the strawberries. I'm sure there families had red fingers and lips for weeks. Released to parents after a few hours. No probation.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 08:18 am   Permalink

I am sorry, but I have never been arrested! Probably becuse I don't own a car, and no one has figured out how to charge a cyclist for DUI yet.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 10:21 am   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-03-26 7:37 pm   Permalink

I was on probation for six months when I was seventeen ("it was a very good year...") Residential burglary and illegal possesion of a hypodermic needle. One night in juvie. It's a long story. Hell yeah, martiki's a hard-ass motherfucker.

But I've learned a lot since then. Namely that I'm never going to get in a car with baxdog.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lars
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-03-26 8:00 pm   Permalink

I've been in L.A. County Jail. Not fun. VERY not fun. I TRY to be a good boy now.

View Profile of Lars Send a personal message to Lars  Goto the website of Lars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-28 10:15 am   Permalink

TRUE STORY!!

When I was 21 I was drinking with three underage girls in a parking lot in Las Vegas.
So the cops show up and end up cuffing me and throwing me on the back of their car. One of the girls i'm with (the cute blond) starts crying to the police and tells them we work together at a nearby greasy spoon cafe. The officer says he knows the owner and gets free coffee from him. The officers take off the handcuffs and even give me back my beer! Can you belive that sh*t? Moral of the story. If you ever get busted it pays to have a cute girl with you that can cry on cue.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-28 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-26 08:18, tikifish wrote:
... and no one has figured out how to charge a cyclist for DUI yet.

ever been to so. calif?

and Jungle Trader...about the strawberrys...those f.v. cops were lazy and low class, we used to raid the strawberry fields off of I-5 in irvine ourselves and pick our own.

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation