Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Ti ReOpens Thursday 3-25
Tiki Ti ReOpens Thursday 3-25
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-24 3:46 pm   Permalink

whaddya say - we all head over there for a last call after the MK Gents show?

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-03-24 16:22 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-24 4:03 pm   Permalink

You mean Thursday the 25th, right? (Made me look twice at my calendar--thought our printer had made a misprint again!)

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-24 5:11 pm   Permalink

Mr Smiley wants to meet there about 6pm Sat 3-27. Any takers ??

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-24 10:23 pm   Permalink

thank god for the good news!!!, I will be there friday!!!!. The good thing is from the ti being closed, I re-discovered the purple orchid and their drinks!, which have improved a great deal.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-24 11:22 pm   Permalink

I heard that the piping they had to install was for the installation of the "Beer on tap" lines, and also for the sports cable channels to be wired into their new big screen TV.
I mean, let's be pragmatic...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 09:51 am   Permalink

OOH! I hope they get Bud Lite on tap.... I'd be there more often!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:14 am   Permalink

King Kukulele and I dropped in last night to say hi to the Mikes and get a preview. It's awesome in there! Giant plasma screen TV showing ESPN, FoxSports, ESPN Classic, and they've got some killer Oregon microbrews on tap! Also they installed one of those slushy machines and have fourteen flavors of margaritas! You guys are gonna love it! Welcome back Tiki Ti!

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-25 10:14, weirduncletiki wrote:
King Kukulele and I dropped in last night to say hi to the Mikes and get a preview. It's awesome in there! Giant plasma screen TV showing ESPN, FoxSports, ESPN Classic, and they've got some killer Oregon microbrews on tap! Also they installed one of those slushy machines and have fourteen flavors of margaritas! You guys are gonna love it! Welcome back Tiki Ti!

Judd, you forgot to mention that hey added a kitchen. Now you can get those "bloomin' onion" fried snacks that everyone loves!!! Thank goodness that the Tiki Ti is finally a REAL bar! Oh, and the hardbodied guys and gals make the NEW Tiki Ti the singles bars that rules them all!!! Jager shots for everyone!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:51 am   Permalink

You know, Mr. Smiley, we didn't get a chance to see the kitchen 'cause we got wrapped up watching the Lakers crush the Kings on the big screen. The smell coming from the deep fryer back there was tantalizing to say the least. Also... chili fries!

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-25 10:51, weirduncletiki wrote:
You know, Mr. Smiley, we didn't get a chance to see the kitchen 'cause we got wrapped up watching the Lakers crush the Kings on the big screen. The smell coming from the deep fryer back there was tantalizing to say the least. Also... chili fries!

ZAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-03-25 11:00 am   Permalink

So who wants to hang out with Mr. Smiley at the Tiki Ti Sat. night or maybe Sunday Night at the TOnga Hut? 3-27 and 3-28

King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 3:44 pm   Permalink

Smiley I know you! I do believe we have shared a bloomin' onion on occasion. But who is this Mrs. Miley? She sounds sexy!! Is Miley a hula dancer?

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation