FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Art Show and Sale @ Minnie's Modesto May 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Art Show and Sale @ Minnie's Modesto May 22
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-19 11:51 am   Permalink

If I ship soon enough, the cost should be under $40 (the frames are extremely light-weight) a price I'm willing to pay to have my art displayed at such a cool event. Hopefully everything will sell & I'll make the money back anyway. If it doesn't,guess I'll just have to figure something out with the return shipping but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-19 3:02 pm   Permalink

Okay TT.
If Lars and you and Poly Pop come thru then we'll have the paintings covered. Plus whatever Chongolio brings.
Be sure to mount some sort of wiring on the back. We can hang all your artworks from the wood patio cover.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 4:38 pm   Permalink

Great! I will ship them by the 3rd. That will give 'em lots of time to get down there. How many do you want? I have 8 altogether (just to be clear, I'm sending prints, not paintings.) The final framed size is about 17" x 21" so let me know what there's room for. I'll make up a nameplate with pricing for each one ($$ what kind of cut are you taking?) Also, if its okay I'll send down some business cards to leave out @ the show.

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 8:35 pm   Permalink

Hey TT, I sent you a PM. Look for it.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-27 9:49 pm   Permalink

I figured everything out. The best time to drown out the Tiki Oasis posts is the Sunday morning after. They will all have hangovers and it will be very quiet, incredibly quiet save for our posts. Then we post like hell about our events up here and take over....till they get over their hangovers and start posting all the drunken heathen pics. HAHAHAHA!!!

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-27 10:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-27 21:49, Jungle Trader wrote:
I figured everything out. The best time to drown out the Tiki Oasis posts is the Sunday morning after. They will all have hangovers and it will be very quiet, incredibly quiet save for our posts. Then we post like hell about our events up here and take over....till they get over their hangovers and start posting all the drunken heathen pics. HAHAHAHA!!!

http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic-new.php?topic=8402&forum=6&vpost=84237 Lova JT!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 08:31 am   Permalink

tiny bubbles

mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-08 09:40 am   Permalink

The date for the show is Sat. May 22 from 6 to 9pm. For you Bay Area TCer's you can do your thrifting, get a bite to eat at Minnie's and check out the show and sale all in one day/night. Right now I've confirmed 3 artists but I'm working on a surprise guest. Also Lars might be displaying his work (although he won't be attending). Come out and check it out and keep an open mind. I'll post more later.

-----DANG!! how did I miss this!!! I am always up for a trip to Modesto---mini crawl anyone???
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 1:26 pm   Permalink

Smiley Man, come on out, it's gonna be great!!

Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-12 10:28 am   Permalink

Hey Jungle Trader! It was an honor meeting you and everyone the other night at Minnies! I can't wait until the Art Show. We'll be there for sure and defintely be up for a tiki crawl.

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 10:38 am   Permalink

I'm into it! All my stuff is hand made by lil ol me!
www.suburbanpagan.com

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 6:41 pm   Permalink

Hey Woo, it was good meeting you as well. See you at the show.

S. Pagan, we have all our bases covered so maybe next show. Thank you very much for the offer.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 8:38 pm   Permalink

I'm putting this one back on top of Bandini Mountain.
Randy, Cleen, D-Hat, c ya' at 4, at Minnie's? Woo?
Got some goodies for ya'.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-21 01:11 am   Permalink

Hey traveler from the great white north, Great site!! I get up to BC every once and awhile. Hows the tiki movement up there? Whistler rocks!!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-21 08:33 am   Permalink

See y'all tomorrow. Should be fun. I hope the paint drys.

Chongolio

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation