FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Art Show and Sale @ Minnie's Modesto May 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Tiki Art Show and Sale @ Minnie's Modesto May 22
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-24 5:58 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2004-05-24 17:56, mrsmiley wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-05-23 15:40, tikicleen wrote:
we are eagerly awaiting the pictures of the conch shell with the golem! quite the find mr smiley! it made the torch lighting all the more mysterious. (we hope you are feeling better)

I Thought it wouldn't work--bad advice from a friend
I don't know if this will work-here goes:
[img]C:Documents and SettingsADP ClientMy DocumentsMy Pictures2004-05-24, barbar 304.jpg [img]

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-24 8:55 pm   Permalink

No spark.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-25 10:05 am   Permalink

I had a wonderful time at Minnie's on Saturday and it was great seeing fellow tiki people! The artwork was beautiful. I am looking forward to August!

tikicleen: you missed me hugging the tiki on the way out!

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 07:37 am   Permalink

MrSmiley stole my Minnie's special and he paid dearly!!! (or was Gollum the culprit?!hhHMMMM!)

Ah, Minnie's makes the strongest drinks this side of Tiki Ti...thank heavens. I had the time of my life! Chongolio, I cannot believe I haven't really met you before, and to the Drunken Hats, it was great and thanks for your hospitality on Sunday! I loooove your house and I MISS YOUR CAT. Chesssttteeerrrr...MEOW, man!

Thanks SO much, Jungletrader, what a cool idea--and next time, if you need any help organizing just let me know. I am always happy for an excuse to go to Modesto.

(I might add...a quick note...for breakfast the Next Day (or anytime), central valley travelers will want to visit Latif's, a gorgeous mint-condition Googie-style 50's diner in Turlock, just twenty minutes or so from Minnie's on 99. But don't call it "La-TEEF's"...nope, it's LAY-tiff's, dangit.)

My last thought: the Modesto City Council might want to talk to someone about buying the rights to that tag phrase: "I'd rather be in Modesto..." !!!

XOX Tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-06-11 07:44 am   Permalink

I like my friend Dewey's idea for a city logo for Modesto:

"Modesto: The city where women come to die."

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 08:18 am   Permalink

Martin, damn you, go back to your room!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation