Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Get Well Sooooon
Get Well Sooooon
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 10:05 am   Permalink

This goes out to our very own Crazy Al who decided to do some Extreme snow boarding last weekend and found out that his Face, Neck, Knee and Back aren't as young as the mind thinks.(aka face plant back snap flip over)

Get well fast! We need you!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 11:15 am   Permalink

He should have my package by now. Maybe the music will aid his swift recovery.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 11:49 am   Permalink

Rev Ben get well sooner. Looks like you are missed 'round here and you have barely been gone. I'll smell some sawdust for ya'

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 3:13 pm   Permalink

Allen!! Your father and I are very worried about you! I don't like you galavanting around the mountaintops pretending to be James Bond. I hope you've learned your lesson!
Love,
King

PS I didn't know you could snowboard.

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 4:23 pm   Permalink

Here's to a quick recovery C'AL.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-03-25 6:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-25 15:13, KING KUKULELE wrote:

PS I didn't know you could snowboard.

Well, obviously he can't (just kidding).

Get healed up soon Mr Crazy Al

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 8:34 pm   Permalink

C'Albert

Did you take snowboard lessons from Baxdog?
Bax, are you still doing the Quasimoto shuffle?

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 8:50 pm   Permalink

The Arse still hurts from time to time.
The hardest part is building the courage to turn like I used to.
Al I hope you feelin OH-Tay
I am going to build more courage on April 1st to the 4th.(Mammoth)
And Al your face my butt that's crazy Al
Beer Norco Vicodin In that order
No pain no brain!
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-25 8:55 pm   Permalink

Best wishes, and get well soon Crazy Al. You'll be hacking away at another log in no time!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 09:58 am   Permalink

Git better Crazy Al!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-26 11:59 am   Permalink

Al, I hope you get better soon so you can do the boogaloo on Sam's stage on International Tiki Day!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-26 6:29 pm   Permalink

AL,

Snowboarding is for crazy kids. Stay with the ol' man, boring pastimes: Bar-B-Q, cuttin' the lawn, whaling and riding a bike down a rock strewn slope.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-29 01:30 am   Permalink

thanks for all the concern!

Ben did describe a bad bailout maneuver I did to avoid a high speed tree encounter, but that only resulted in a bump on the knee... go figure.

Snowboarding like a 20 year old for three days was harder on me then the Tiki marathon build.... I got back and thought I flew through with flying colors, then out of no where... Whamo! Back Spasm!... and an old man was born. Thank God it did not last to long, but a hear from the veterans I have many more to look farward to.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-29 1:16 pm   Permalink

We're going out to the REEF tonight to do some last minute fixin. I think I'm gonna push him off the ladder and watch him do that back spasm thang. Then, I'll drag him by his hairbone and plop him in the spa! Arrrrrrrrrr. Then, he'll definatly be in the "old mans club"!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation