FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Dig the fabulous t-shirt art for The San Francisco Tiki Crawl!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Dig the fabulous t-shirt art for The San Francisco Tiki Crawl!
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-04-12 2:46 pm   Permalink

Chongolio, money was transmitted to you via paypayl.. thanks!!

wow i love shopping ~ without even leaving the computer!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaloa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-12 5:43 pm   Permalink

Put me down for a print since I already have the shirt.

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 6:59 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2004-04-12 09:32, Chongolio wrote:
Alrighty, this is where we are at so far. I am getting the shirts ordered and printed this week. I hope to have them ready to send out next week. Although, TC didn't quite reach 24, I hit some friends and family up and got us over the top. April 13th, noon my time (CA) is when the time is up! So please contact me A.S.A.P if you have changed your mind about anything. Here is what I have ordered and the final total with $4.00 added for shipping.

Martiki - matted print = Paid
Tiki Bird - XL shirt - Print= Paid
Bamboo Bob - XL shirt = Paid
Polynesiac - L shirt = Paid
Nice Fishy - print = Paid
Tiki Bong - L shirt = Paid
Trader Woody - L shirt = paid
Dawn Tiki - XL shirt = Paid
Utopian Dream - L shirt = Paid
Unga Bunga - Print = See you at your bar
Bwana Tiki - XL shirt & print = $24.00
Oaktown Tiki - M shirt & print = Paid
Exoticat - L shirt & print = Paid
Tiki Mel - S, XL shirt & print = Paid
Baron V - XL shirt = Paid
Jungle Trader - Your covered Brah
Kanaka - XL shirt & print = Paid
Tikicleen -Print = See you at Minnie's
Tikidude - Xl shirt & print = Paid
Kreaky Tiki - XL shirt = Paid
Dogbytes - L shirt & print = Paid
SallyandJay - print = Paid
ShipwreckJoey - Xl Shirt = Paid
Tiki Rider - XL shirt = Paid
Kanaloa - print = Paid
Selector Lopaka = 1XL, 1 M & a print = Paid
Kono + print- Paid

O.K. Did I miss anybody? So now it's time for y'all to send me a check or paypal me. Send a check here:

Lost-Isle
224 26th Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Paypal me at this account address:
lostisle@surfnetusa.com

I will also be sending out an email to everyone who ordered. Once again a big thanks to everyone. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Chongolio

Come explore www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-22 10:27 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 7:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-12 11:19, jungletrader wrote:
Chongolio, be sure to post here also the list of who ordered a print and print with frame and matting. When you have the time that is. And if you could post a pic of the print with matting and frame. Although I trust your judgement, it will look good.

Hey Jungle trader, The matte for the prints are black. I dont have frames for the prints just the mattes. I had one framed print available at Trader Vic's during teh crawl and Tiki boy was the one who got it.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 7:25 pm   Permalink

Chongolio, You should have discretely dropped that you were the creator of the TikiCrawlIV design. It is AWESOME!!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 8:22 pm   Permalink

Chongolio, through the mystic power of Paypal, payment is currently on its way to the lost isle at the speed of light.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-04-12 9:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-12 19:25, christiki295 wrote:
Chongolio, You should have discretely dropped that you were the creator of the TikiCrawlIV design. It is AWESOME!!

The fabulous art for the tshirt/prints was done by Chongolio, the "Tiki Crawl IV" logo was created by Hanford, and the t-shirt was designed by yours truly. Hanford also added his perfectly color matched logo to Miles Thompson's art for the bus passes.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 9:21 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
We just got back from two weeks in Hawaii, and are psyched to get in under the wire. 1 XL, 1 M and one print.

Mahalo

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-12 9:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-12 21:01, martiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-04-12 19:25, christiki295 wrote:

The fabulous art for the tshirt/prints was done by Chongolio, the "Tiki Crawl IV" logo was created by Hanford, and the t-shirt was designed by yours truly. Hanford also added his perfectly color matched logo to Miles Thompson's art for the bus passes.

This cannot be denied, all the folks mentioned had there contributions toward the overall design for the art used for the crawl. I am glad this was brought up so everybody knows that some of the money made on the shirts is going back to Martiki to help cover some of the money he laid down for the crawl.

Thanks for the compliment Christiki we all apprieciate it!

Welcome home Lopaka, I got you on the list! You deserve a big thanks to for providing the tunes on the bus!

Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-12 21:37 ]

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 2:49 pm   Permalink

I ordered the shirts today (4/14/04)
I should get them back next week. I will start shipping the shirts and prints out as soon as I get everything together.
Thanks to everybody who promptly sent me money for your order. I am still waiting to hear from quite a few of you. To those of you who have not yet sent in your money please get in touch soon.
Thanks,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 3:01 pm   Permalink

My check was sent out on 4/12.

thanks Chongolio

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 3:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tikibird for letting me know, I know several of you are sending me checks. I will mark you "paid" as when the check arrives.

Chongolio

Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 5:25 pm   Permalink

Hey

Was that deadline for the prints also or just the shirt?? If it was for the prints too then put me first on the list to grab a "not paid for" print.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-16 1:29 pm   Permalink

Kono, The prints will be around for a awhile. Let me know when you want one.

Raffertiki- Thanks I got your check. I Appreciate it.

Still waiting to hear from some of ya. c'mon folks dont be shy. Get in touch with your ol buddy Chongolio.

Randy

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-16 21:00 ]

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 08:53 am   Permalink

Thanks TikiMel and Bamboo Bob, I got your checks on Saturday. Everything is right on schedule.

Still waiting to hear back from a few of you. Please don't make me hound you. Now is time to act. Contact me A.S.A.P.
Not when you get back from Oasis and have no memory of anything prior to it.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation