FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Kiliki in San Francisco 4/30 - 5/4
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Kiliki in San Francisco 4/30 - 5/4
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-29 8:25 pm   Permalink

Well, I'm excited to announce that I will be visiting San Francisco! This is my very first trip - I've only been to L.A. on my trips to California. This will be a trip to remember I'm sure.

I believe we're planning a Tiki Central gathering on that Saturday 5/1 at Trader Vic's in Emeryville. I would love to meet those that I've talked to for years!

Everyone let me know if you'll be out and about.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-29 8:44 pm   Permalink

Hey, the SF crawl is THIS weekend, not the last weekend in April!

You'll have a great time! The extended Hoiti Toiti ohana will take really good care of you on your visit! Enjoy!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-03-30 10:56 am   Permalink

Would love to meet up. Keep us posted as the date draws closer.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-30 3:07 pm   Permalink

Kiliki - no way to get out there a week earlier? That's when I'll be out there.

See you in a week or so anyway.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-30 3:27 pm   Permalink

Pablus,

There's just no possibility I can get there any earlier - I knew you were going to be there at that time but I just got a new promotion at work and I'm already pushing it to take this time off so soon. Oh well, it's something I really need!!

Email me and let me know you still have my cell phone number for shooting in Atlanta next week.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-31 01:01 am   Permalink

My brother and I run Conga Lounge in Rockridge - our own little contribution to Tiki culture in Oakland
If you're heading out to Vic's, stop on by and we'll buy you a drink. (510)463-2681

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-31 07:36 am   Permalink

Well thanks darlin' - this Southern lady might just have to do that!

mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-04-01 4:48 pm   Permalink

Too bad it's not MARCH 30 til APRIL 5!!! But that's okay, I'm THERE!!! -mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FOOLFORTIKIS
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-02 10:52 am   Permalink

What is a Kiliki?

[ This Message was edited by: FOOLFORTIKIS on 2004-12-16 11:04 ]

View Profile of FOOLFORTIKIS Send a personal message to FOOLFORTIKIS      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-04-22 2:30 pm   Permalink

Tiki Kiliki will be at Trader Vics in Emeryville on Saturday May 1 from 7-9pm for drinks and hopes she can meet as many folks as possible.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-04-26 6:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-22 14:30, mrsmiley wrote:
Tiki Kiliki will be at Trader Vics in Emeryville on Saturday May 1 from 7-9pm for drinks and hopes she can meet as many folks as possible. Also she is hoping to check out the Conga Lounge in Oakland around 10:30 pm

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-05-03 1:23 pm   Permalink

Hey kiddies, I ended up having to go out of town for family stuff... Kiliki, doing anything tonight? (not sure if you'll even get this in time...)

mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2004-05-03 2:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-03 13:23, mig wrote:
Hey kiddies, I ended up having to go out of town for family stuff... Kiliki, doing anything tonight? (not sure if you'll even get this in time...)

mig

I know she's coming to Alameda to hear me and Jeff spin records at the Lost Weekend Lounge. Hope you can come too Mig!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2004-05-03 3:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-03 14:35, thejab wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-05-03 13:23, mig wrote:

mig

I know she's coming to Alameda to hear me and Jeff spin records at the Lost Weekend Lounge. Hope you can come too Mig!

Yes, Tiki Kiliki is planning on going to The Mallard at about 8pm and then on to The Lost Weekend in Alameda at 10pm. --Mr. Smiley
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

thejab

Posted: 2004-05-05 2:41 pm   Permalink

kiliki - Thanks for coming out to the Lost Weekend to hear me spin on Monday. It was a pleasure meeting you - you are so stylish and cute as the dickens. mrsmiley, mig, martiki, and rebecca all made it out as well. I had a blast playing records for you. Hope the rest of your trip is great!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation