FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Beer Review Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Beer Review Thread
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-15 11:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 12: am, Missing User warned:

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /home/hanford/tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/functions.php on line 1736

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/hanford/tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php on line 652

Unregistered User

I wouldn't mind knowing what kind of beer did this.

Sorry. As soon as I posted, it disappeared.

[ This Message was edited by: The Gnomon 2011-11-15 11:14 ]

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-22 08:16 am   Permalink

Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11 is interestingly good. You can taste the bite and spice of the peppers.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gavin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-12-24 07:59 am   Permalink

The Bruery: Bottleworks XII & Carmen.

View Profile of Gavin Send a personal message to Gavin  Email Gavin Goto the website of Gavin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-04 4:30 pm   Permalink

the hefeweizen summer variety pack is officially out (for summer). love hefeweizen. as a professional beer drinker, i highly approve of their fine products, especially after a night of schmoozing it with the dames. i always rate them 4 sandra warners out of 5.

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-05 09:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-06 11:06, Unkle John wrote:
Man I can't believe I missed this thread.

I have lived by the rule, "if it wasn't made in Texas I won't drink it". Long story on that.
My usual drinks:
St. Arnold www.saintarnold.com
Shiner Bock www.shiner.com
Lone Star Beer www.puretexanbeer.com

But my favorite beer that are non Texas is a little known beer from Canada: Maudite {url]http://www.unibroue.com/products/maudite.cfm[/url] They also brew some other good ones.

I'll second the opinion that Shiner Bock is delicious beer, but I'm a nutty former Texan.
My other favories are Chimay, Delirium Tremens, Guinness and Koko Brown for a nice tropical flavor.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 12:21 pm   Permalink

tiki approved beer gentlemen. if you're not drinking this, you're doing something wrong

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-24 5:19 pm   Permalink

Hmm, that looks good. I hope I come across that beer sometime.

Quote:

On 2011-12-22 08:16, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11 is interestingly good. You can taste the bite and spice of the peppers.

Mr NoNaMe, they still have 11-11-11 at the new Stone in Liberty Station. I got a growler last week.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-05 3:18 pm   Permalink

This sounds good to me. Anyone tried it? I tried to run a search but found no mention on TC.

http://www.innisandgunn.com

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation