FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sunday 4-5-2004 at The Mallard
Sunday 4-5-2004 at The Mallard
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-31 1:24 pm   Permalink

Mr. Smiley is wondering who is going to go to the Mallard this Sunday?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-03-31 1:52 pm   Permalink

martiki, Rebecca, Tikimama, and melintur will be there for sure. I hope we get a nice turn out- it was going to be a surprise, but we'll be bringing "entertainment". For those of you there last year, you'll recall how easily slow-witted hungover people can be entertained.

Please join us for a relaxing afternoon on the fantastic patio. We can roll over to Nation's burgers afterwards. Mmmm...Nation's.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-31 2:41 pm   Permalink

I wish I could go to this but alas, my flight out of Oakland is at 7am! With the Bus Crawl and Daylight Savings Time the night before, I'm guessing its going to be hell gettin up at 4:30am to be at the airport by 5am....

The good news is, at least I'll still have my Sunday since I'll be back in So Cal around 8am.... that's what I keep telling myself.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-03-31 2:50 pm   Permalink

Pop - you should "pull an allnighter", as we used to say in my Mod days. Much easier than sleeping for 2 hours and getting up.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-03-31 3:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-03-31 14:50, thejab wrote:
Pop - you should "pull an allnighter", as we used to say in my Mod days. Much easier than sleeping for 2 hours and getting up.

Makes sense! Hmmmm...we'll see what happens...

I can already feel the pain for Sunday.....

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-04-05 1:35 pm   Permalink

Actually, it was quite painless, and rather fun. Although most people were only drinking coffee at that point.

Some of the L.A. contingent was there, but just briefly before they hit the road. What impressed me the most, though, was that Tacky was in an upright position...

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation