FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Album Release Party Tonight! For one of our very own...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Album Release Party Tonight! For one of our very own...
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-01 6:21 pm   Permalink

Now THAT'S F*cked-up, Y'all!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-01 7:05 pm   Permalink

Oh my gawwd! That's frickin' hilarious and unsettling all at the same time.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-01 11:38 pm   Permalink

I just want to say "Here we go again!" for years now I have had to endure living in the inimitable Pop Ylops shadow! Its unbearable. The string of hits, the rave concert reviews, the close ties to legendary ukulele legend Poncie Ponce...but what about me. And then just when I thought it was safe to come out into the light and release a CD, BAMM! ! ! Ylop is back on the scene with more mind bending musical masterpieces, and I can confirm that octave and a half range, I've heard all 12 notes! I give up. I quit. I can't go on. A King is just a King, but Ylop is a GOD!!

I am officially announcing my retirement as of this moment. 10:34PM April 1st, 2004. Viva Pop Ylop!

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 07:51 am   Permalink

Will Pop Ylop retaliate? Anything new from Pup RedArt?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 10:03 am   Permalink

He's the Bright, Elusive Butterfly of Love. Oh mercy, I'm laughing & cying at the same time.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-04-02 10:24 am   Permalink

Sadly, Ylop would not come out of her dressing room last night. There was some screaming and breaking noises. She was yelling something about how the lumpia were pork & vegetable, and not the all-pork ones she prefers. But I did enjoy the company of her manager Poodle, who I can confirm has a three food goatee and a mickey mouse shirt.

I also learned, as you can tell from this post, that Ylop prefers to be called a she. Poodle informed me that, even though Pop Ylop is a hermaphodite with two fully functional sets of genatalia, she is currently embracing her feminine side.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-04 06:17 am   Permalink

His limited engagement in Branson was both tender and virile. I wouldn't think the occassional creative pique could overshadow an otherwise stellar career.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-04 12:47 pm   Permalink

As a long-time charter member of the "We love you Ylop" fan club, words can't express the growing excitement we are all feeling in our... um.... hearts!?! WE LOVE YOU YLOP! Welcome back after that long battle with hermaphrodidia!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-05 09:36 am   Permalink

OMG!

Did you all just see who is the latest member of TC? The inimitable Pop Ylop her/himself!!!! I can hardly wait to read The Exotic One's posts!!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation