Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Mr Smiley on Weird Homes at 25000 feet
Mr Smiley on Weird Homes at 25000 feet
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 06:19 am   Permalink

I was coming back from Lafayette Louisisana yesterday (work thing) and who should be the in flight entertainment, but Mr. Smiley himself!

I'm glad I caught the show instead of dozing off... which I almost did.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki410
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 11:45 am   Permalink

What were you doing in Lafayette? Are you planning on coming back? Oh yeah, here is the most important question we ask down here Where did you eat?

View Profile of tiki410 Send a personal message to tiki410  Email tiki410     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-04-02 12:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-02 06:19, tikifish wrote:I'm glad I caught the show instead of dozing off... which I almost did.

Mrsmiley has that narcoleptic affect on me too.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 1:12 pm   Permalink

I was taking photographs of baby miniature potbelly pigs for an ad campaign.

As for what did I eat? Fried shrimp, fried catfish, fried this, fried that.... Hoo whee! It was fun, but I might need a byupass now - I have never seen so much fried food in my life (an in such ginormous portions!). It was INSANE!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 3:07 pm   Permalink

Tikifish, what airline? I'll try to fly 'em next trip (or at least know to stay awake if it's the airline I happen to be on (aka: the cheapest flight)).

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-02 4:18 pm   Permalink

It's been too long since we've seen any snaps from MrSmiley's incredible home. Can anyone who has visited refresh our memories with some photos?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-03 09:07 am   Permalink

Air Canada!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation