FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki Crawl Night Three: The Tiki Bus/Tonga Room/Bamboo Hut/Bamboo Bar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
SF Tiki Crawl Night Three: The Tiki Bus/Tonga Room/Bamboo Hut/Bamboo Bar
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 9:36 pm   Permalink

You did it. You posted Sweet/Sour Jone. Welcome to da' tribe!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 5:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-05 08:31, tikimonkey wrote:
Must...get... Theremin...

The evening is slowly coming back to me. How about that version of "Bali Hai" that Project Pimento played! At that point the evening switched to ethereal for me.

Welcome to T.C Sweet/sour Jone glad to see you postin so soon after your rum soakin'

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 6:03 pm   Permalink

After a slow start to the drinking (and some espresso at Vesuvio's), I finally started kickin' in to party mode when martiki finally broke out the booze at 8:30.
Fun hanging out with everyone and I capped off the evening by arriving late to Room 606 at the Four Points.
As soon as I stepped out of the elevator on the sixth floor I was hit with the strong scent of POT! I soon found out that it wasn't coming from 606, though. Hanging out with Drunken Hat on the balcony, we noticed that some people must be in the hot tub, because we can see some clothes on a chair down there. We all stumbled downstairs with drinks in our hands and were about to walk int othe pool area when we noticed a nekkid guy and gal going "at it" in the hottub--hmmm, not hot tub for us, I guess. THe room 606 hangerson decided to find out where the marijuana smell was coming from on the Sixth floor. We let our noses do the walking up and down the floor until Tikicleen discovered it was coming from Room 612. We all sniffed the door crack and quickly concurred with Tikiclean's finding. Then we shyly walked back to 606 and drank a little more until we called it quits in the early hours of the morning. Back on the balcony we looked down to notice that the couple was know out of the hot tub. She saw us and shouted out that her boyfriend was wearing HER thong! He was quick to drop his drawers and give us a rear view as proof!! YUCK!!!What a fun/ridiculous way to end the evening. My question is---DO ANY of us know who was STAYING IN ROOM 612?? Would you admit it if you were?
Thanks Martiki and everyone for all the trouble/work you you did for us Tiki-aholics!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 7:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-07 18:03, mrsmiley wrote:
He was quick to drop his drawers and give us a rear view as proof!! YUCK

Oh sweet mother of pearl, I forgot all about that ( and kinda wished it stayed that way) The great drunken elevator sniff out was unforgettable though. Hey Drunken Hat and Tikicleen, thanks again for havin' all the loonies back to your room for the late night levity .

Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-07 19:08 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 9:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-07 18:03, mrsmiley wrote:
My question is---DO ANY of us know who was STAYING IN ROOM 612?? Would you admit it if you were?

What I want to know is if anybody knows who was in Room 620??? That was the room next to mine and you could audibly hear some people "knockin' boots" in there at about 4am!!! SCD heard it loud and clear from the hallway too when we were leaving for the airport.

Anyone? Anyone?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 10:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-05 08:29, PolynesianPop wrote:
BTW - I think TikiMaxton got high by O-D'ing on that peanut sauce at Mr. Vice Grip's Bamboo Bar. Hey Mark, You ok buddy??

Dude, I was hoping you'd forget that whole incident. There was something in that peanut sauce, that's for sure. But damn, it was good, wasn't it?

What a freakin' good time! Soooo good to meet everybody I have only imagined up till now, and excellent to see all my old pals, like the incomparable Humuhumu, Mig, Jab, Robin, Poly Plop, Floratina, and everybody else I was too drunk to form a synapse for. And I'm really thrilled to have finally met my personal lord and saviour, Hanford Lemoore! Yay, Hanford! And Yay, Martin and Rebecca for the awesome event, and Yay to my new homies from the north who were apparently so much a part of the success of the bus. And Yay for the punch! And Yay for the motherf*ckin' peanut sauce, too! Yay!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-08 01:29 am   Permalink

Whoa, lOoks like it was a trip to remember. I wish I could have afforded the crawl. Thanks to all who supported the new guy and paid for my gas. I wish I wasn't so nervous to talk to everybody, and hope to get to know mo peeps over the weekend of Oasis. Thankyou very much Martiki for putting this on, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I was blown away just by seeing Trader Vic's, I can't imagine what it was like to see it all!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scrimshaw
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-14 02:33 am   Permalink

Holy Christmas that crawl was a blast. I'm finally getting some pics up - I took a lot more, but apparently someone was following me around all night and putting his thumb over the lense.

Hanford sighting

Yes, another of them "perty lights" pics, a la Lamoore. Tikibot Pineapple, me (aka Lui), Humuhumu's forehead, the King Kuke, Madame Pineapple, Chikitiki

Dedicated Bob paparazzi

Martiki & humuhumu bunny hopping

fist o tiki

mig and his bowl o fire

drinking fire

king kuke & crazy al doing the hoodoo

spirited apparitions

project pimento's mesmerizing theremin

the king & al

tikibot callously leans on martiki's sunburn

Rest Stop. Damn it was cold.

A rare 606 pic.

[ This Message was edited by: Scrimshaw on 2004-04-14 11:14 ]

View Profile of Scrimshaw Send a personal message to Scrimshaw      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 08:17 am   Permalink

COrrection, second pic from the top....that's Chikitiki/TikiDiablo not SugarCaddyDaddy next to Mrs. Pineapple. Just to let yous know. Nice pics, funny too, mahalo.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-14 8:37 pm   Permalink

The stop at the Golden Gate Bridge vista was a nice touch - added culture to to night of tiki revelry.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-05 03:52 am   Permalink

And yet even MORE belated pictures...

http://www.cherrycapri.com/photos_sfcrawl.shtml
here's a sneak preview of what you'll find

I FINALLY got my website updated which means lots of pictures from old events - but what a fun way to relive fond old memories...

Cheers!
~CC

P.S.
if you ever find I have not credited a photo incorrectly (i put the credits in the alt tags that show up when you mouse over an image) please let me know.

P.P.S.
Hey BBTD - thank again for the round... i don't forget favors you're a sweetheart!

[ This Message was edited by: Cherry Capri on 2004-06-05 04:01 ]

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation