advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki From the label that brought you Pop Ylop.......
From the label that brought you Pop Ylop.......
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 4:20 pm   Permalink

Trader Pup Productions brings you the latest in Thrash Punk/Hapa Haole sound....

Featuring their hit single: F**KIN' HUKILAU!

And bonus tracks: Stoned on the Beach at Waikiki, Keep Your Eyes on Her Rack

Now available at finer Hawaiian Punk underground record shops

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 4:36 pm   Permalink

I love to play "F**KIN' HUKILAU!" while I am chopping my mai tai limes with my meat cleaver. I give it four stars.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 5:51 pm   Permalink

As far as Hawaiian Punk goes, "Bad Mana" ranks right up there with "Reef Scraper" and "Ku-Heads". I broke my nose last week in the pit while they were playing Jimmy Buffet Can Wipe My @*%!. Good times!

It's also good to see Tiki Diablo settling back into his punker roots after his brief stint with Death Mariachi band, "Los Pitocin" last year. Welcome back, Diablo!

[ This Message was edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-04-06 18:46 ]

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 7:53 pm   Permalink

I had no idea that you guys are those guys. No wonder all the wahines wouldnt leave y'all alone at the crawl. Next time do all us fellas a fine favor and tell your groupies to wait outside while you are in the men's room. I was in there for hours waiting for a place to sit down

Stoke & Flow

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-06 8:24 pm   Permalink

Ohmygod! I So love that band! I remember back in the day (Before Sabu) When I went to see them in concert, I followed them back to thier trailer. WOW! Trader Pup showed me such a good time. He, so, rocked my world! He's so HOT!!! I want like 10 million of his babies!

Love Always,

.:* _.*._ *:.
.:*`*:.*. .* .:**:.

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 9:42 pm   Permalink

By golly TraderPup your left arm there looks like a ........white sea serpent with a turtle neck sweater. EEEEWWWWW! What have you done?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 12:31 pm   Permalink

I hear their latest "Where's the MF that touched my girfriends ass" is gonna hit big.

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 11:01 pm   Permalink

That's too funny guys! I look like Mighty Joe Young back there. OOo ooo ooo aa aa aa!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation