FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki From the label that brought you Pop Ylop.......
From the label that brought you Pop Ylop.......
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 4:20 pm   Permalink

Trader Pup Productions brings you the latest in Thrash Punk/Hapa Haole sound....

Featuring their hit single: F**KIN' HUKILAU!

And bonus tracks: Stoned on the Beach at Waikiki, Keep Your Eyes on Her Rack

Now available at finer Hawaiian Punk underground record shops

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 4:36 pm   Permalink

I love to play "F**KIN' HUKILAU!" while I am chopping my mai tai limes with my meat cleaver. I give it four stars.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2004-04-06 5:51 pm   Permalink

As far as Hawaiian Punk goes, "Bad Mana" ranks right up there with "Reef Scraper" and "Ku-Heads". I broke my nose last week in the pit while they were playing Jimmy Buffet Can Wipe My @*%!. Good times!

It's also good to see Tiki Diablo settling back into his punker roots after his brief stint with Death Mariachi band, "Los Pitocin" last year. Welcome back, Diablo!

Sabu

[ This Message was edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-04-06 18:46 ]

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 7:53 pm   Permalink

I had no idea that you guys are those guys. No wonder all the wahines wouldnt leave y'all alone at the crawl. Next time do all us fellas a fine favor and tell your groupies to wait outside while you are in the men's room. I was in there for hours waiting for a place to sit down

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-06 8:24 pm   Permalink

Ohmygod! I So love that band! I remember back in the day (Before Sabu) When I went to see them in concert, I followed them back to thier trailer. WOW! Trader Pup showed me such a good time. He, so, rocked my world! He's so HOT!!! I want like 10 million of his babies!

Love Always,
Tikibelle

.:* _.*._ *:.
.:*`*:.*. .* .:**:.
.:*

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-06 9:42 pm   Permalink

By golly TraderPup your left arm there looks like a ........white sea serpent with a turtle neck sweater. EEEEWWWWW! What have you done?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 12:31 pm   Permalink

I hear their latest "Where's the MF that touched my girfriends ass" is gonna hit big.

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-07 11:01 pm   Permalink

That's too funny guys! I look like Mighty Joe Young back there. OOo ooo ooo aa aa aa!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation