FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New stuff! Tiki Oasis 4 only a month away!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New stuff! Tiki Oasis 4 only a month away!
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-08 2:52 pm   Permalink

new candle: "The Burning One"

some necklaces!

New! My wincer candle design poured in tinted concrete. I carved out the top to fit tea lights that I make myself as well!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
motiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-08 9:39 pm   Permalink

I dig your work, I am sure you will do well at oasis. You have some great designs! I saw in an older post that you also do soap. I just launched my tikisoap on ebay, a project I have been working on for a year. I would like to send you a free sample for your expert opinion. If you are interested just PM me your address and pick a fragrance from my auction. Search: Motiki. Hope you sell out at oasis!

View Profile of motiki Send a personal message to motiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-09 11:27 am   Permalink

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'd like to check it out and, likewise, I'll send you mine as well!
I'm currently revamping my website:

www.suburbanpagan.com

and adding all of the new stuff that I've been making as well as my "classic" line!
We can bump heads on materials used and where we get 'em! By the way, I'm about to fire up the soap part of my tiki factory for the Oasis. I've stocked up on my candles, candle holders, necklaces, etc. but haven't started my new batch of soaps yet. I've been busy trying to make the coolest tiki lamp I can make now! I'll post that when it's looking good!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
motiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-09 7:09 pm   Permalink

I like your site, you are into alot of different items. You must be a very busy. I do some carving and woodworking but mainly for my Tiki Garden, although I do plan to sell some advertising pieces for my soap when I get a chance to work on some. My son did my website: http://www.tikisoap.com I think he did a great job for only two years of community college. The pirates that patrol my site are not very friendly, I would keep that tiki torch away from their ship! Good luck with your business.

The drum beat was maddening,
A blood curdling scream,
"Tikiiiiiiiiii!"
I knew I was in the right place
www.tikisoap.com

[ This Message was edited by: motiki on 2004-04-09 19:16 ]

View Profile of motiki Send a personal message to motiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-09 8:07 pm   Permalink

Looks like you are ready for a BIG show. Keep up the good work.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-11 5:09 pm   Permalink

Cool site motiki. Good soap too! I'm still using mine on a daily basis, it's da best. Shared some with my local ohana & all are happy...and CLEAN (smell good too).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
motiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-11 8:30 pm   Permalink

Shipwreckjoey,

You did me a BIG favor by giving me your honest opinion. I also want to thank your wife again for her expert opinion. Enjoy the Forbidden Pleasure of Tiki Soap!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 09:49 am   Permalink

Here is what I am bringing to Oasis

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-04-18 09:57 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 09:50 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-04-18 10:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-04-18 10:31 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 10:17 am   Permalink

Score!!!

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-04-18 10:34 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 11:39 am   Permalink

Hey Rev, That wagon outfit is great, where can we get one? You make? You arrived in?
Love it

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 1:26 pm   Permalink

I can't wait to see that Rev! That is awesome! 17 days and counting!

Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 5:14 pm   Permalink

Dang it, Ben!! Now I guess I won't bring my headhunter wagon!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 6:24 pm   Permalink

my thread just reached 420 views! tee hee!

naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 9:54 pm   Permalink

Anyone know where I can get a few cakes of tiki soap for everyday use? I have a few unused bars of "The good stuff" but I'm looking for something I can use and not worry about it wearing away to nothing. It's the same dilemma with tiki candles.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation