FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 1:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks Gecko, Holden and all the Tiki Farmers. #156 knocked on my door today. Glad I didn't miss my opportunity to own such an eye poppin' mug.
cheers,

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 3:02 pm   Permalink

Son Of Gecko (SOG)114 arrived at my home today. Cheers Gecko, great work man. Cheers Holden.
I christened SOG with a few extra strong and delicious MatTai's

'Kon meet SOG'

'amongst friends'

[ This Message was edited by: Kon-Hemsby on 2004-05-05 15:04 ]

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PEDDRO
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-05 4:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Hi Wayne,
You're confirmed - I haven't received any pm's or emails. We've shipped through #237 and Jorge (my whs. guy) is down at my main factory in Mex today through Sunday. We'll resume shipping next Monday and should complete the shipments by Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest with yours included.

Holden, I've sent an email to the tiki farm email.....subject is: "ATTENTION please...."

View Profile of PEDDRO Send a personal message to PEDDRO  Goto the website of PEDDRO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 5:47 pm   Permalink

A golden day in TC paradise. Gecko/Exotica #62 arrives minutes after a colbalt blue Hale Tiki mug is delivered. On this date it seems appropriate to remember those people who waited patiently for a very different shipment that never arrived.
In 1912, 10,000 cases of mayonnaise were loaded in the cargo hold of a ship in England bound for Vera Cruz Mexico. That ship was the Titanic!
The shipment, obviously never made it and the condiment starved Mexican people were devastated. A national day of mourning was declared and to this day the great tragedy is
observed still. It is, of course, known as Sinko de Mayo.

[ This Message was edited by: mrtikibar on 2004-05-06 03:31 ]

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 11:27 pm   Permalink

Got mine today!
Gecko and Holden,
Thanks for a very special mug!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 11:59 pm   Permalink

the mugs are gone pepo... all sold-out!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-06 06:06 am   Permalink

hey holden and gecko,

i was marvelling last night at the technical complexity of this mug. is there any way we can see design/process photos of the mug, or at least its mold?

thx. j$

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-06 12:03 pm   Permalink

Number #66 arrived today. Beautiful mug!

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-06 4:26 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 17:07 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 02:29 am   Permalink

Aloha,

So mug #45 arrived at its new home in Santa Cruz today.

I just took the mug out of the box, peeled back the tape from the styrene wrapping and all I can say is WOW! This is an incredible mug. One of the finest I have seen.

Thanks Gecko and everyone at Tiki Farm for their efforts and being so nice on the phone and via email. Top notch all the way...

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 08:46 am   Permalink

GEECKKKKOOO...,.Fedex guy pulls up this morning and What did he bring??? #78
My FIRST MUG, my GECKO Mug. It is Beautiful, I Love it and I'm Proud of it. I'm Happy about it and Glad I got it.
GECKO ROOCKSSSS

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-05-07 19:34 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-05-07 1:49 pm   Permalink

#204 arrived in Seattle ~ and THIS time the FedEx guy actually waited long enough for me to get the dogs under control so i could get to the door..

ooh its sweet.. and its MINE, my precious...

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 1:59 pm   Permalink

Anyone have a map on their wall with push pins on which numbered mug is going where? And who are the lucky ones with the red Gecko writing? I hear you get a free admission to his secret carving studio with one and a life time supply of tikis.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 07:20 am   Permalink

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 07:23 am   Permalink

I just got my Gecko mug too...badass! Good ol' # 154. Thanks Holden and Gecko, great job, and I hope you guys collaborate ideas again. Definitely one of the best mugs I have seen so far.
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation